Brit Rhythm for Him (2013)
by Burberry

PerfumerOlivier Polge
PerfumerAnne Flipo
Parent CompanyBurberry

About Brit Rhythm for Him

Brit Rhythm for Him is a masculine fragrance by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Anne Flipo, Olivier Polge and Dominique Ropion

Brit Rhythm for Him fragrance notes

Reviews of Brit Rhythm for Him

I really enjoy this fragrance. It is a pretty intense of cedar and cardamom scent right as you apply it. After 30-45 minutes it dies down and a little berry scent comes through along with the cedar and cardamom. Throughout the day it dies down even more until the dry down. The dry down is at skin level and is a soft tonka bean.

At first I thought the dry down smells like vanilla. After reading more of what is in the frag (tonka beans not vanilla).

**Tonka Beans smell like a light, slightly sweet vanilla**

I might see that the leather comes through at about 1-2 hours (after the initial blast) but it is very slight.

On my skin the frag lasts around 8 hours. The dry down occurs at the 4 hour mark and the initial overpowering cedar and cardamom lasts 30-45 minutes. At the 8 hour mark it is really faint- it is still slightly on your skin but only just.

I can see wearing this during Spring and Fall. Maybe cooler summer nights. But not to the club/ partying.

**Casual days/ nights out with friends**
07th August, 2016
Sweet, woody, smoky. No spice, no spark. Alleged leather smells more like artificial bacon. Brit has difficulty standing out, especially compared to the superlative London. A disappointment.
12th June, 2016
I enjoyed the opening notes but didn't like the drydown. It was for that reason I didn't buy it. Drydown is similar to 1 Million and I don't like that one either.
29th January, 2016
CMac17 Show all reviews
The top spices faded rather quickly, leaving a lingering mixture of bad tobacco and leather. The tonka bean does not work well in this fragrance, lacking a the sweetness that it adds in other colognes such as Armani Code. Sillage was not too great (maybe for the better...), and overall, to me this just smells like a mediocre attempt at a masculine, smoky fragrance, of which there are already far too many in existence. Pass

3.5/10
26th December, 2015 (last edited: 28th December, 2015)
This smells good, on "my skin" apparently. I just had a glance at the stats before rating, and it looks like I'm in the minority.

This has a fairly quick development, and the early to mid stages (within the first two hours) are nice. It's wearable. I could wear this to the office. I would prefer more longevity.

My style preference is Burberry Brit Rhythm for Him over Burberry London. I like how this one does powder.
08th June, 2015
Burberry makes some excellent fragrances, but Brit Rhythm is a miss for me. Sweet berry and spice opening that gets overwhelmed within an hour by cedar and tonka bean. Flat and boring the rest of the way out.
24th April, 2015

Add your review of Brit Rhythm for Him

Shop for Brit Rhythm for Him products online

Search Amazon for Brit Rhythm for Him

Member images of Brit Rhythm for Him

There are no member images of Brit Rhythm for Him yet. Why not be the first?