Rosabotanica (2013)

Rosabotanica information

Year of Launch2013

Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Rosabotanica

Rosabotanica is a feminine perfume by Balenciaga. The scent was launched in 2013

Rosabotanica fragrance notes

Reviews of Rosabotanica

This is more of a fig fragrance than rose. Rose plays a nice role and smoothes the sharpness of fig and greens.
I wish the ingredients were less synthetic. But I would recommend it over Philosykos, if you want a more wearable fig.
I do smell a lactonic note here and this along with cardamom reminds me of a rose lassi I once had.
18th April, 2016
Tested today this new synthetic rose on skin and have to say all I've felt is pure boredom, just a soapy watery-citric slightly barber-shop rose partially enriched by a pale figgy touch of ambergris, undiscerned floral patterns and soapy woods. I feel the dry spices, cardamom most of all and a vague woodiness. Unfortunately I suffer the synthetic approach when the aroma is a "classically eau de cologne-like rose centered experiment" since I demand "to fate" an hyper natural feel which is too much often absent in these cases. Anyway just a fragrance doesn't impress me and which I suppose will disappear soon.
P.S= I love Balenciaga.
28th June, 2014 (last edited: 30th June, 2014)

Add your review of Rosabotanica

Shop for Rosabotanica products online

Search Amazon for Rosabotanica

Member images of Rosabotanica

There are no member images of Rosabotanica yet. Why not be the first?