The Scent Of Peace For Him (2013)
by Bond No. 9

The Scent Of Peace For Him information

Year of Launch2013

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About The Scent Of Peace For Him

The Scent Of Peace For Him is a masculine fragrance by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2013

The Scent Of Peace For Him fragrance notes

Reviews of The Scent Of Peace For Him

techt Show all reviews
A five star BN9 perfume, intoxicating scent, amazing sillage, performance and compliment getter. Better than Aventus in my book.
16th March, 2017
I've seen comparisons to Aventus when it comes to this fragrance and I can definitely see similarities. However I feel this is quite superior to the Aventus which is so beloved on here.

Aventus (on me at least) dries down to a mess of scents that never seem to mesh while TSOPFH holds together well and lasts the entire day. Definitely try before you buy, but I feel like this might get heavy rotation from me as we approach these warmer months.
05th March, 2017
This is a good Bn9. NOT great, but good. It opens with Pineapple and a citrus combo that smells like powdered orange drink mix. There is a dry quality a desert dry wind orange note. The dry-down is musky, and the nasty orange drink note is muted. There is enough juniper berries to make people think you've had a couple of gin-and-tonics...
03rd August, 2016
Ryan91 Show all reviews
Great scent but poorest performance I have yet experienced with a fragrance.

Although this fragrance was originally potent and long lasting, it now projects on my skin for about 45 minutes before turning to a skin scent. Within 3 hours, it's vanished.

The scent is inoffensive but very appealing, which makes its performance all the more frustrating. SOPFH used to perform extremely well.

Although the scent of pineapple, juniper berries and patchouli is dazzling, there is no way I would repurchase this as I only enjoy the scent for a short time. I can't comment on the dry down which some have complained of, because there isn't one. It just disappears.

If this lasted, it would be a perfect 10/10. As it is, it is a 2/10 - a pointless fragrance as it simply doesn't last.
07th February, 2016
In no way, shape, or form is this an Aventus clone. The only thing in common is a pineapple top note.

But on its own merits, this fragrance is a clean, smooth woods scent that works well in any weather or in virtually any situation. Like most Bond scents, longevity is very good, but the projection is less than others in the brand (not necessarily a bad thing depending on your fragrance tastes).
01st December, 2015
bigbz Show all reviews
Terrific juice! Niche quality, combined with a mass appeal smell. Enormous longevity and projection. Different and yet somewhat familiar smelling at the same time. To my nose this doesn't smell anything like Aventus(Bond9.com YES, but this...no) FWIW-I like this MUCH better than the Creed. I don't care for the strong birch/smoke smell it has.

At first I didn't care for this at all either. From the initial sampling I did, it smelt like peach and hairspray!lol Weird and feminine. But after a few wears, I did a complete 180* and really grew to love this fragrance. If you like woody/fruity scents, I highly recommend you give this a sniff.

Big thumbs up!!!