The Scent Of Peace For Him (2013)
by Bond No. 9

The Scent Of Peace For Him information

Year of Launch2013

HouseBond No. 9
Parent CompanyLaurice & Co

About The Scent Of Peace For Him

The Scent Of Peace For Him is a masculine fragrance by Bond No. 9. The scent was launched in 2013

The Scent Of Peace For Him fragrance notes

Reviews of The Scent Of Peace For Him

lex Show all reviews
Intro is similar to scent of peace unisex version. Then this juice gets confusing at times, with dizzy notes. The notes seem to bounce around and not mesh together. This isn’t a bad thing, it’s the character and uniqueness of this juice. Juniper berry , patchouli, and musk stands out at dry down. The other version is softer but I prefer that 1 over this 1
07th June, 2018
A bit of smoke and fruit in the opening, so I kinda get the Aventus comparisons but this doesn't seem near the crowd-pleaser that Aventus is. There's something bitter and airy that persists throughout, I think it's the juniper berry. Just throws the whole thing off and makes it cloying to me after a while.

Impressive performance. Just a couple sprays projects and lasts all day.
12th March, 2018
I'm fond of this one.

I have a feeling it will always be in at least my Top 5.

I find the performance to be very impressive.

And, it also gets positive reactions.

Added: the more I wear this it becomes apparent that a little goes a very long way. Nuclear.
06th January, 2018 (last edited: 17th April, 2018)
Take Creed Aventus, make it double-strength and make it sweeter. I love this fragrance, but wear it sparingly. I get a strong vanilla out of it, but it's not listed in the notes. I could easily tire of it as multiple wearings would produce nasal fatigue. One spray will do the trick and four sprays will produce BEAST MODE (as I seem to commonly overspray this).
15th December, 2017
techt Show all reviews
A five star BN9 perfume, intoxicating scent, amazing sillage, performance and compliment getter. Better than Aventus in my book.
16th March, 2017
I've seen comparisons to Aventus when it comes to this fragrance and I can definitely see similarities. However I feel this is quite superior to the Aventus which is so beloved on here.

Aventus (on me at least) dries down to a mess of scents that never seem to mesh while TSOPFH holds together well and lasts the entire day. Definitely try before you buy, but I feel like this might get heavy rotation from me as we approach these warmer months.
05th March, 2017

Add your review of The Scent Of Peace For Him

Shop for The Scent Of Peace For Him products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of The Scent Of Peace For Him