Silver Iris (2013)

Silver Iris information

Year of Launch2013

HouseAtelier Cologne

About Silver Iris

Silver Iris is a shared / unisex perfume by Atelier Cologne. The scent was launched in 2013

Silver Iris fragrance notes

Reviews of Silver Iris

A beautiful, simple, crisp and fresh iris, going towards cucumber, watermelon seeds, peach and grapefruit before ending on a powdery lemon and musk. Mimosa is well present as well. Iris stays all the way, of course.
Longevity is good but sillage is not.
14th January, 2017
Nice fragrance; didn't go into Sephora with the intent on purchasing, however, stumbled upon the amazing brand of Atelier whom I have never really taken seriously.

Tried both Silver Iris and Santal Carmin and WOW was I captivated by the two not to mention this brand!!

After receiving a sample of both, I fell in love with Silver Iris and the fresh Violet aromatic scent this performs. I get the sharp citrusy feel along with the florals, yet the base is really pronounced here; the Patchouli, Tonka bean and White amber really come through along with the Violet Leaf, Pink Pepper and Blackcurrant as the fragrance opens up.

Silver Iris is a very fitting name as it gives off this airy Iris note that projects quite nicely with the Violet Leaf. I think this is a very unisex fragrance, however, I think the floral cause this to lean more to the feminine side even in that.

**I give this a Neutral rating, not because I don't like it, however due to the feminine aura I get while sampling.**

Longevity is great;
Projection is average as it projects in the beginning, yet becomes a skin scent a few hours later in the dry down.
Silage is also average;

Still may find this in my wardrobe....

An overall stunning fragrance!
31st December, 2016
I have been putting off purchasing Silver Iris until now. WOW! I am very glad I purchased it. At first spray I smell the Iris, pure Iris. Then in the dry down I smell violet leaf, amber and musk. I also detect some patchouli which gives me a sweet/chocolate smell. Very gentle and when I think it's gone, wham! I get another whiff. I am in love.
10th March, 2016
True to its name, the scent oscillates between a rich rooty-buttery iris and a sharply metallic woody amber. For too brief a spell unfortunately. What remains is a rather non-descript transparent amber scent with currant-like underpinnings. The iris has left the building. It's like watching a movie where your favorite character gets killed off after 15 minutes. A big let down.
18th May, 2015
I get a violet and light berry vibe in this one. Powdery kick kind of subdues a few of the other notes. Oh yeah, let's not forget about the Iris. More suited for women IMO.
09th January, 2015
This is one of those nuclear bombs that people will definitely smell it on you if that's important for you.
This scent is not for me but anyway I'm going to describe the scent. you may like the scent and really enjoy it if you're into this type of fragrances.
The opening is a pleasant smell of iris, some green notes and a sweet fruity note that you can't miss it.
The iris note just by it's nature give the scent a powdery feeling and may remind many of you the smell of make up bag! yes, I can feel it.
The violet leaf give this powdery iris a green and almost grassy feeling but there is always a strong sweet fruity scent to keep pushing these two to the background and that's black currant.
As time goes by you will get more and more black current with very potent sweetness and less and less iris. the violet leaf is completely gone in the mid.
It's just warm and sweet black current as the father and some iris as the little kid that holding father's hand and following him everywhere he goes.
I believe there is a darker note beside these notes. something like incense or maybe leather that give the scent a detectable smoky feeling.
The whole feeling of the scent is synthetic but it's OK.
Projection is strong and longevity can easily pass 12 hours without any problem!
05th April, 2014

Add your review of Silver Iris

Shop for Silver Iris products online

Search Amazon for Silver Iris

Member images of Silver Iris

There are no member images of Silver Iris yet. Why not be the first?