Dior Homme Cologne (2013) (2013)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) information

Year of Launch2013

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Straight away I get a citrus lemon opening ..loud and sparkly but never harsh or zesty ..after an hour the musk appears giving it a soapy feel with the opening citrus playing in sync. Having tried loads of this type of fragrance I find this to be one of the better citrus colognes, simular in care and quality to chanel blanche edition. Performance is really good, sits close to the skin after an hour but doesn't fade away. Dior doing a traditional timeless barber style scent in a true dior way ..expertly blended and great quality.
26th September, 2016
Lovely & Fresh...

This is a very fresh and clean scent. It is fresh and clean in a natural smelling way (not like Mugler Cologne, as much as I love that fragrance). Yes, this is like the "niche" version of Mugler Cologne. I get lemon and lime, the grapefruit blossom, maybe even a hint of faint neroli, then vetiver and clean white musk. It's a very "white and clean" fragrance. I can't fault it within reason. It's one I would happily purchase and wear again. A really lovely scent which is beautiful, natural, and which really won't offend anybody. I believe it is a pleasing and enticing gem which all clean, professional men should try. Lovely great stuff.
09th September, 2016
Extremely well composed, safe citrus scent. I really enjoy Dior Homme Cologne.
12th August, 2016
This has to be one of the most "SAFE" fragrances ever. I can't imagine anyone disliking it. I have to do a side by side comparison to Mugler, but I am quite sure this one is better. Scent alone I give it a 5/5. Too bad the performance on it.

I will 100% get either this or Mugler Cologne.
24th July, 2016
Dior Homme Cologne 2013 straddles the line of having some (not much, to me) of the Dior Homme and Dior Homme Sport DNA in concert with a take on the classic "eau de cologne" scent. Although not a listed note, I feel like a get a bit of floral soapiness a la neroli but I've been told that I'm dead wrong about it. Still, there's something that brings DHC away from the middle toward something slightly more daring. The citrus opening of bergamot and lemon is very loud at its opening and remains present throughout its lifespan, though the musk takes over mostly within the hour.

Potentially a summer staple that's easy to like and forgiving to wear since it doesn't have an intense sillage, DHC is a solid wear but unsurprisingly not a solid performer, as while it does have some longevity as a skin scent, its projection is short-lived.

Earlier today I wore Cologne Royale from the Dior Privee line, and it's vulgar yet relatively accurate comparison to say that Dior Homme Cologne is a less sophisticated, less balanced of Cologne Royale.

At $85 for 200ml on BeautySpin right now (and great prices on BS and FN in various sizes), it's a bargain relative to its regal cousin, as the Dior Privee line runs at $210 for 125ml or 300 for 250ml.

Surely the high-end colognes smell more sophisticated, but it's difficult to say whether they're worthwhile, given the existence of options like Dior Homme Cologne.

7 out of 10
07th June, 2016
The best word to describe this is pleasant. This is classy, modern and very refreshing. everytime I smelled the test paper I smile.

Bergamot, Grapefruit blossom, and a heavenly white musk drydown.
24th February, 2016

Add your review of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Shop for Dior Homme Cologne (2013) products online

Search Amazon for Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Member images of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)