Dior Homme Cologne (2013) (2013)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) information

Year of Launch2013

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

The best word to describe this is pleasant. This is classy, modern and very refreshing. everytime I smelled the test paper I smile.

Bergamot, Grapefruit blossom, and a heavenly white musk drydown.
24th February, 2016
Normally when I read a review that begins with, "This fragrance smells just like..." I quickly scroll down to the next opinion. What I've discovered however as my experience and exposure have grown, is that there are instances when the rendering of accords is so strikingly similar between scents that an honest reviewer would be remiss to ignore it.
Creed's Jardin d'Amalfi (2011) shares two notes with Dior Homme Cologne (2013) as per the pyramids on Fragrantica: bergamot and musk. JdA has eight other notes while DHC lists only three notes total and yet my experience of the two scents is that they are almost identical. Yes, I imagine that for a clinical nose JdA is rounder; my wife described it as slightly sweeter but that was after really smelling it repeatedly and conscientiously.
DHC is a beautiful scent. The allusions to "white shirt" and "linen" in other reviews are accurate. It conjures these images and adjectives such as fresh and clean. It is also eminently versatile and unisex but is best suited for warm weather. It's a cologne as so I cannot criticise it's performance in terms of projection and sillage; carry an atomizer to reapply.
I'd bet, at this price point, it stands a strong chance of becoming the modern AdG.
5/5!
26th December, 2015
I tried the Dior Homme Sport flanker before this on a quest to find something thoughtless to spray on for those occasions which didn't warrant smelling of anything too pretentious or try-hard.

Where sport was simply too subtle, too short lasting, and too generic, Cologne gives it that little bit more of everything to just be an easy-to-wear good quality low-fuss fragrance.

I expect I'll replace the bottle once finished.
12th November, 2015
A wonderful fresh cologne which got a truely refreshing scent without being cloying , overpowering and similar to a thousands of so called fresh aquatic cheapo synthetics.

DHC is all about Citrus( Bergamot) and musk , I get the Orange peel and Neroli hints besides some flowery notes which might be wrong but whatever it is , really a treat to wear in hot and humid climate. Another Underrated one.
Simply Awesome.
28th October, 2015
Simplicity meets perfection.

Dior Homme Cologne is an exceptionally clean and crisp presentation of grapefruit and bergamot. It opens bright, sharp, and fizzy, and exudes a moderate though persistent sillage for several hours after. The effect of the grapefruit blossom and white musk adds the white floral dimension of neroli, holding everything together on an evenly clean and well-composed keel. The texture and density of DHC reminds me very much of Terre d'Hermes Eau Tres Fraiche, while its smell is most similar to the 2008 version of Dior Homme Sport, however, DHC is snappier and less aquatic than its sporty predecessor. I think this is a great scent, and for me it combines my favorite aspects of several fragrances into one perfume. The clean neroli of Mugler Cologne, sharp citrus of Bergamotto Marino, and the fizzy energetic ginger of DIor Homme Sport all comes together in the latest cologne flanker of what is probably the best men's fragrance line to date. Easily dressed up or down, in my opinion this is a must-have for any enthusiast looking to add to his summer wardrobe. Highly recommended.
03rd October, 2015
This is such a simple, straightforward scent! I can only describe it as cool or frosty. Only three notes are listed and it seems they brought out the lightest, coolest and/or airy aspect of each one.

People here and on another site, within their reviews, detect and mention direct lemon/lime notes, I don't. I get a great lite citrus blossom/tree aroma that only alludes towards citric and not in your face fruit, peel or zest.

I have worn this on hot, humid days when I get the feeling anything else would feel heavy or cloying after a while. This one though cuts through the thick humid days to make you feel relaxed and confident in your choice of fragrance.

This is one of those scents where you go in knowing it might not last long but you still purchase it because it promises you a great aroma while it lasts.

The best way to remedy this is to overspray on clothing when applying at the start off the day.
06th September, 2015

Add your review of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Shop for Dior Homme Cologne (2013) products online

Shop for Dior Homme Cologne (2013) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Member images of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)