Dior Homme Cologne (2013) (2013)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) information

Year of Launch2013

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Dior Homme Cologne (2013) fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Beautiful composition from the house of Dior, I can't spray enough of it hoping it will last longer. While suffering in performance somewhat, it is safe to reapply as often as you want, this one has me in the shower in the summer twice just to get that fresh scent again and in the evening I can just reapply because I'm not sweating. The Bergamot and Grapefruit are amazing together and the musk is a welcomed friend. Take a decant with you while out at night you'll want another blast.
13th January, 2017

In the last three days the three scents I reviewed were disgusting scrubbers. Dior Homme Cologne has its turn now – and it is the opposite experience. This is a déjà vu experience… I felt the same kind of pleasure when I reviewed the original Dior Homme over ten years ago.

The clarity and simplicity of Dior Homme Cologne is outstanding. The bergamot/ grapefruit opening is delicately blended well with with a mineralizing and cooling cardamom. I love this opening /heart accord and it lasts for a very respectable amount of time. After two or three hours, the musk from the base has taken control of progression and has waned to the intensity of a skin scent. To me the musk is a kind of let-down… but mainly because I enjoyed the original accord so much. All things considered, Dior Homme Cologne might is one the best colognes I’ve smelled in years.

19th December, 2016
Straight away I get a citrus lemon opening ..loud and sparkly but never harsh or zesty ..after an hour the musk appears giving it a soapy feel with the opening citrus playing in sync. Having tried loads of this type of fragrance I find this to be one of the better citrus colognes, simular in care and quality to chanel blanche edition. Performance is really good, sits close to the skin after an hour but doesn't fade away. Dior doing a traditional timeless barber style scent in a true dior way ..expertly blended and great quality.
26th September, 2016
Lovely & Fresh...

This is a very fresh and clean scent. It is fresh and clean in a natural smelling way (not like Mugler Cologne, as much as I love that fragrance). Yes, this is like the "niche" version of Mugler Cologne. I get lemon and lime, the grapefruit blossom, maybe even a hint of faint neroli, then vetiver and clean white musk. It's a very "white and clean" fragrance. I can't fault it within reason. It's one I would happily purchase and wear again. A really lovely scent which is beautiful, natural, and which really won't offend anybody. I believe it is a pleasing and enticing gem which all clean, professional men should try. Lovely great stuff.
09th September, 2016
Extremely well composed, safe citrus scent. I really enjoy Dior Homme Cologne.
12th August, 2016
This has to be one of the most "SAFE" fragrances ever. I can't imagine anyone disliking it. I have to do a side by side comparison to Mugler, but I am quite sure this one is better. Scent alone I give it a 5/5. Too bad the performance on it.

I will 100% get either this or Mugler Cologne.
24th July, 2016

Add your review of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Shop for Dior Homme Cologne (2013) products online

Search Amazon for Dior Homme Cologne (2013)

Member images of Dior Homme Cologne (2013)