(2013)

PerfumerChristine Nagel
SupplierMane
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Sì

Sì is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

Reviews of Sì

Very warm, sweet, powdery floral. Very popular oriental floral that you definitely smelled somewhere before. Floral but No fresh floral Detected. Can relate to many Armani fragrance because many are light citrus opening followed by light floral mixed with powdery and vanilla. when top notes fades in few minutes I can smell similarities of M by Mariah Carey and many commonality in other fragrances.

Conclusion: nice soft oriental floral yet very generic.

When I smell this fragrance...
Color I think of: caramel
Words I think of: casual, subtle, warm, sweet-powder-floral-mix.
Age that I think suits: 20-35
I find it similar in: M by Mariah Carey
Will buy it? No

fragrance house I like (if helps to know my above review):
YSL (spring fragrance, cinema) Chloe (I have all) Tom ford (rose cafe, jasmin) Keiko mecheri (jasmin), jo Malone (peony&leather, nectarine), Le Labo (vanilla), annick goutal (vanilla absolute, jasmin tea), Kai, Chanel (chance, coco, coco mademoiselle, allure, allure sensual, #5, #19), Jill Stuart (almost all), Loccitane (bergamot&chasm in), Michael kors (island).

14th December, 2016
Soft, sweet, fruity-floral, that is more floral than fruity (hints in the opening). The freesia creates an almost "aquatic" effect and rose gives a powdery impression. Reminds me of the smell of fresh cut roses that are slightly wet and kept in the fridge at specialty florist shops, but without the cold aspect. The sweetness is soft, just like the entire composition of this perfume, and of a vanilla and amber quality with a hint of earthiness (patchouli) that keeps it from being too cloying.

Sillage is soft to moderate at about 3-4 feet for several hours.
Lasting power is fairly decent at about 7+ hours, soft but still present.

I enjoy this perfume, it's nice. It's well dressed and has good manners. It doesn't make bold statements or challenges, but enjoys it's life of understated grace. It's not boring - just likes the peaceful life.
05th December, 2016
Warm, comforting, sweet and sadly very generic. Really not what I was expecting from this at all. For some reason (marketing I guess), I assumed this would be a grown up, womanly, classy fragrance. Instead it is something that is so easily lost in the crowd. Inoffensive and good for the office perhaps. Lasts maybe 4 hours on my skin and sits close to the skin for much of that. Ideal for autumn/winter.
29th September, 2016
Incredibly generic powder, vanilla and candy combo.
28th February, 2016
Great for daytime....I would probably choose something with a bit more depth for date night. I love it though...just bought a full bottle after finishing a sample!
09th January, 2016
There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this fragrance. It is EVERYTHING. lol. It is very mature and sexy.
06th December, 2015

Add your review of Sì

Shop for Sì products online

Search Amazon for Sì

Member images of Sì

There are no member images of Sì yet. Why not be the first?