by Giorgio Armani

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerChristine Nagel
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Sì

Sì is a feminine perfume by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Christine Nagel

Reviews of Sì

Warm, comforting, sweet and sadly very generic. Really not what I was expecting from this at all. For some reason (marketing I guess), I assumed this would be a grown up, womanly, classy fragrance. Instead it is something that is so easily lost in the crowd. Inoffensive and good for the office perhaps. Lasts maybe 4 hours on my skin and sits close to the skin for much of that. Ideal for autumn/winter.
29th September, 2016
Incredibly generic powder, vanilla and candy combo.
28th February, 2016
Great for daytime....I would probably choose something with a bit more depth for date night. I love it though...just bought a full bottle after finishing a sample!
09th January, 2016
There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this fragrance. It is EVERYTHING. lol. It is very mature and sexy.
06th December, 2015
I'm so sorry a brand that produces the best woman suits ever is producing such a useless perfume. No personality, no style. I feel guilty I have to write a negative review. But new creations are rarely remarkable and I have to say that.
21st November, 2015
Very soft, fresh and feminine - a wonderfully warm and sweet take on patchouli. I'm definitely getting some black currant here. Perfect for a signature scent, but lacks the boldness of an evening scent. It really is quite beautiful.
03rd August, 2015

Add your review of Sì

Shop for Sì products online

Search Amazon for Sì

Member images of Sì

There are no member images of Sì yet. Why not be the first?