Voyage N-83 (2013)

About Voyage N-83

Voyage N-83 is a masculine fragrance by Nautica. The scent was launched in 2013

Voyage N-83 fragrance notes

Reviews of Voyage N-83

I really enjoy this scent from Nautica, but unfortunately the performance is so weak! Clean and masculine but only for two hours. Weak concentration. Even for the price, I can't recommend N-83 because the performance is so abysmal for an EDT.
20th March, 2016
Nautica Voyage N-83 seems to get its fair share of criticism, and the assumption that this is due to the success of Nautica Voyage is fair, but in evaluating N-83 in its own right, it's an agreeable but obviously unimpressive aquatic. Still, it's pleasant in the way most aquatics are pleasant. The "marine notes" factor in prominently, along with lavender and musk, and even some cedar adding sweetness. Projection isn't bad, and longevity obviously leaves something to be desired, but given how cheap this is (I believe I bought a 100ml at Marshall's for $17 or $20), one can afford a few more sprays per wearing.

As a side note, it's helpful to consider that there is a time and place for weaker fragrances. That N-83 isn't a projection monster or long-lasting can both be assets if you want to wear something lighter for work or just going out casually for a few hours but not be all over you when you go to bed.

Certainly worth a spray to see if it's a cheap designer option that suits you---I certainly find it agreeable.

6 out of 10
23rd July, 2015
This is the only Nautica fragrance I have ever found to be tolerable. Can't put my finger on it, but this reminds me of a fresh aqua fragrance circa 1977, but not in a powerhouse way. It reminds me of a frag my dad would have worn back then, and I mean it in a good way. It's not terribly distinctive, but I like it. It reminds me of sailboats and growing up in Michigan. Definitely worth the cheapo price you'll find it for.
14th April, 2015

Add your review of Voyage N-83

Shop for Voyage N-83 products online

Search Amazon for Voyage N-83

Member images of Voyage N-83

There are no member images of Voyage N-83 yet. Why not be the first?