Fahrenheit Parfum (2014)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Fahrenheit Parfum

Fahrenheit Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Fahrenheit Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Fahrenheit Parfum

Dior, for once, has released a nice perfume. This is an excellent scent with smoky woods, leather, hints of petrol (initially) on a base of dry, bitter vanilla. The violet leaf is very prominent; the Fahrenheit DNA is clearly there, and it also reminds me a bit of Fahrenheit Absolute. No harshness, very smooth, and the execution from start to finish is very good. I find both sillage and longevity to be good.

This will probably be loved by people who love Fahrenheit (I do). I often wear Fahrenheit in spring and summers; by contrast, I prefer the Parfum in cooler weather. It's also quite versatile, and can be dressed up or down.

All in all a welcome twist on Fahrenheit that is neither trivial nor insubstantial.

3.5/5
31st January, 2019
Full disclosure, the EDT is one of my favorites. I read this as leather and booze. Not sickly sweet, but the vanilla gives it a bit of fullness, maybe makes this scent less sharp somehow that the original. The original is fresher. I feel like I get some spices, almost incensy, but just not quite. I assume this is the coriander and cumin. I like it. I like the balance in this fragrance. It adds some sweet, but a little spice as well. Feels contemporary. Feels a bit darker in color than the original. Fallish fragrance. Has the original DNA in there somewhere. You can definitely tell they are related. I do not think this underperforms. Solid to heavy I'd say on silage and longevity. Definitely last longer than the original (new reform) by far. The longer I wear this the boozier and sweeter it seems.
31st January, 2019
This is the best Fahrenheit fragrance since the original.

There is a slight reminder of the original. The dna is still there but make no mistake, this is a new fragrance in its own right. This is very seductive. Think of the vintage Fahrenheit with vanilla bourbon and rum. Yum yum!!!
27th March, 2018 (last edited: 17th January, 2019)
Starts off as an even gross between Fahrenheit and Gucci pH II. I know this sounds weird, but trust me, that's what it is. After a couple hours of doing its own thing, I get the original Fahrenheit dry down with an added dose of vanilla and possibly amber. I really like it, a sensual Fahrenheit, done well. My only gripe is the opening makes me a little nauseous at times.. That Gucci pH II vibe.. I know a lot love this fragrance, but I never liked it. I got used to it for the most part though; and, although not ecstatic with it, I have accepted that this is as good as Dior Fahrenheit Parfum is gonna get.
22nd March, 2018
I was never a big fan of the original Dior Fahrenheit but Le Parfum sounded a lot better and I finally got around to sampling it.

As advertised, it's heavy and sweeter and works better as a purely cold weather scent. It still gives off the pseudo-gasoline vibe of the original while combining it more sensibly with sweeter elements that contrast the harshness and create something different, perhaps contradictory, that nonetheless seems more interesting and wearable.

Note-wise, it consists of the sharper violet and birch contrasted with the earthy patchouli and vetiver and more notably the sweet rum, vanilla, and resins. It's quite the combination, as all of these varying elements play well together.

I do not experience significant evolution in the fragrance, though predictably it's a little harsher in the opening and more subtle in the dry down. It seems to perform very well overall.

Fahrenheit Parfum seems widely available on the secondary market, though it's currently sold out on both Notino and FragranceNet, indicating that remains popular several years after release.

I quite like it, especially relative to the original Fahrenheit, but not quite to the point that I'm inclined to purchase it. I'll be curious to see what Fahrenheit Absolute is like.

8 out of 10
28th February, 2018 (last edited: 26th July, 2018)
I love most of the individual scents, but this one I gave away after I washed it off of me.
18th January, 2018

Add your review of Fahrenheit Parfum

Shop for Fahrenheit Parfum products online

Shop for Fahrenheit Parfum at online perfumeries

Fahrenheit By Christian Dior Eau De Parfum For Men 75ml/2.5oz. NEW IN TESTER BOX

End Date: Tuesday Feb-26-2019 7:24:38 PST

CHRISTIAN DIOR ~ FAHRENHEIT EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY ~ 2.5 OZ TESTER BOX

End Date: Friday Mar-15-2019 17:08:11 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $150.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Christian Dior Fahrenheit Parfum 2014 Formulation 10x1ml (0.03FL.OZ)

End Date: Saturday Mar-16-2019 5:11:35 PDT