Fahrenheit Parfum (2014)

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Fahrenheit Parfum

Fahrenheit Parfum is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Fahrenheit Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Fahrenheit Parfum

A Fahrenheit that is sweet! I was shocked at first how sweet and feminine it is – at least for Fahrenheit. But it is beautiful. Gasoline with vanilla and leather and some booze. And patchouli!
I would wear this gourmand Fahrenheit with ease and joy, especially in autumn. Seems very unisex to me - maybe even leaning slightly feminine. It also reminds me of something I have tried and liked before, but I don't remember what it is, maybe something from A*Men range (they also felt quite feminine/unisex to me), maybe something from Les Senteurs Gourmands fragrances or even Burberry London for men? Or maybe I'm feeling this because of this unexpected combination of Fahrenheit and warm boozy and slightly spicy patchouli sweetened with vanilla. It's like Fahrenheit meeting Black Opium in a way – I am sorry for this comparison, but I do like both, and with this scent I can actually wear both at once.
I could see myself with a bottle of this warm and sensual Fahrenheit in the future.
14th October, 2019
This is a special one. How do you take something lavender fronted and make it mature and masculine? By loading it up with warmth, booze, and vanilla, that's how! The rum note is great in this.

And speaking of warmth, it's impressive how this can be a wholly distinct scent from the EDT while still connecting in your mind through that heat. There's something a little smokey or metallic (I think it's from the violet leaves) that is ever so slightly evocative of the original, while still being sophisticated and not smelling like you just got off work at the auto shop. I do love the original in it's own right though.

As some other Fahrenheit flankers have gotten discontinued over the years, I made sure to grab a 75ml, which I'll cherish as long as I can.
17th June, 2019
Dior, for once, has released a nice perfume. This is an excellent scent with smoky woods, leather, hints of petrol (initially) on a base of dry, bitter vanilla. The violet leaf is very prominent; the Fahrenheit DNA is clearly there, and it also reminds me a bit of Fahrenheit Absolute. No harshness, very smooth, and the execution from start to finish is very good. I find both sillage and longevity to be good.

This will probably be loved by people who love Fahrenheit (I do). I often wear Fahrenheit in spring and summers; by contrast, I prefer the Parfum in cooler weather. It's also quite versatile, and can be dressed up or down.

All in all a welcome twist on Fahrenheit that is neither trivial nor insubstantial.

3.5/5
31st January, 2019
Full disclosure, the EDT is one of my favorites. I read this as leather and booze. Not sickly sweet, but the vanilla gives it a bit of fullness, maybe makes this scent less sharp somehow that the original. The original is fresher. I feel like I get some spices, almost incensy, but just not quite. I assume this is the coriander and cumin. I like it. I like the balance in this fragrance. It adds some sweet, but a little spice as well. Feels contemporary. Feels a bit darker in color than the original. Fallish fragrance. Has the original DNA in there somewhere. You can definitely tell they are related. I do not think this underperforms. Solid to heavy I'd say on silage and longevity. Definitely last longer than the original (new reform) by far. The longer I wear this the boozier and sweeter it seems.
31st January, 2019
Starts off as an even gross between Fahrenheit and Gucci pH II. I know this sounds weird, but trust me, that's what it is. After a couple hours of doing its own thing, I get the original Fahrenheit dry down with an added dose of vanilla and possibly amber. I really like it, a sensual Fahrenheit, done well. My only gripe is the opening makes me a little nauseous at times.. That Gucci pH II vibe.. I know a lot love this fragrance, but I never liked it. I got used to it for the most part though; and, although not ecstatic with it, I have accepted that this is as good as Dior Fahrenheit Parfum is gonna get.
22nd March, 2018
I was never a big fan of the original Dior Fahrenheit but Le Parfum sounded a lot better and I finally got around to sampling it.

As advertised, it's heavy and sweeter and works better as a purely cold weather scent. It still gives off the pseudo-gasoline vibe of the original while combining it more sensibly with sweeter elements that contrast the harshness and create something different, perhaps contradictory, that nonetheless seems more interesting and wearable.

Note-wise, it consists of the sharper violet and birch contrasted with the earthy patchouli and vetiver and more notably the sweet rum, vanilla, and resins. It's quite the combination, as all of these varying elements play well together.

I do not experience significant evolution in the fragrance, though predictably it's a little harsher in the opening and more subtle in the dry down. It seems to perform very well overall.

Fahrenheit Parfum seems widely available on the secondary market, though it's currently sold out on both Notino and FragranceNet, indicating that remains popular several years after release.

I quite like it, especially relative to the original Fahrenheit, but not quite to the point that I'm inclined to purchase it. I'll be curious to see what Fahrenheit Absolute is like.

8 out of 10
28th February, 2018 (last edited: 26th July, 2018)

Add your review of Fahrenheit Parfum

Christian Dior Fahrenheit Parfum Spray for Men, 2.5 Ounce New In Box

$125.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Dec-11-2019 12:02:04 PST
Bid now | Add to watch list

FAHRENHEIT by Christian Dior Eau De Parfum Spray 2.5 oz (Men)

End Date: Thursday Dec-12-2019 22:33:42 PST