24 Go Dark (2012)

24 Go Dark information

Year of Launch2012

HouseScentStory FZE

About 24 Go Dark

24 Go Dark is a masculine fragrance by ScentStory FZE. The scent was launched in 2012

24 Go Dark fragrance notes

Reviews of 24 Go Dark

I don’t smell the fruit listed in the fruity opening … The first notes to show up were the ones listed as heart notes – I get a plasticized sage /pepper / vetiver / patchouli accord that is distinguished by a sour tinge. I don’t directly smell the lavender that is listed as a heart note, but I I’m thinking that the sour edge of the spicy wood accord comes from some sort of lavender note. I don’t find this heart accord especially appealing, but mostly I wonder why I get plastic spicy-wood instead of a fruit-dominated opening. That heart accord lasts for quite a while – about one and a half to two hours. When the base notes show up it is presented as a relatively generic, relatively acceptable vanilla / leather. I don’t smell any musk.

This fragrance isn't very impressive and I don’t understand why anyone would put this particular combination of notes together – the whole development of Go Dark seems completely random... Then again, it certainly isn't a bad fragrance and its price is quite reasonable.
18th August, 2016 (last edited: 20th October, 2016)
BoxPred Show all reviews
This is a good quality fragrance which I would recommend at least trying. 24 Gold gets a lot of love and this one compliments the line in my opinion. Smells of good quality and I get Patchouli as the dominant note. This has been likened to D&G The One which I cannot comment on but it does have some similarity to JPG Kokorico for me with that patchouli note. I feel it lives up to the name as it has a darkness to it. I get good sillage and longevity. Thumbs up!

Edit: After further wearings and time with Go Dark I can state that Foetidus has it spot on with their review. My rating is neutral due to that plastic, sour tinge to the notes which I can confirm seem to appear right from the start. Not aweful but a tad offputting.
23rd March, 2016 (last edited: 15th January, 2017)
An interesting combination of lavender, leather, patchouli, and vanilla, 24 Go Dark strikes me as a less-refined more cold-weather-friendly cousin of Armani Attitude. The opening burst has a bit more citrus and lavender, and the dry down has more vanilla. The leather and patchouli are relatively pervasive throughout. It's a pleasant, somewhat sophisticated fragrance that seems most appropriate for somewhat dressed up occasions on cold weather nights. I imagine this could be a bit cloying or demanding for a day or casual wear.

Projection is heavy and longevity is average for an EDT. A reasonably priced option (circa $55 for 100ml on FragranceX), I'd recommend checking this out if you like Armani Attitude, and want something similar that's still in production, or if you like the notes breakdown.

7 out of 10
01st February, 2016
Unbelievable similarity to Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman while perhaps slightly less refined in its execution. A great scent nontheless, especially for the price! Sillage and longevity are both good.
09th September, 2014

Add your review of 24 Go Dark

Shop for 24 Go Dark products online

Member images of 24 Go Dark

There are no member images of 24 Go Dark yet. Why not be the first?