Brit Rhythm for Her (2014)
by Burberry

PerfumerAntoine Maisondieu
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyBurberry

About Brit Rhythm for Her

Brit Rhythm for Her is a feminine perfume by Burberry. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Antoine Maisondieu and Nathalie Gracia-Cetto

Brit Rhythm for Her fragrance notes

Reviews of Brit Rhythm for Her

Feminine. A wearable, pink macaroon. Wispy. Breezy. Sparkling. A fun concoction. It puts a smile on my face whenever I wear it. There's just enough of an aldehydic burst to balance it out.
17th September, 2017
My favorite cheap thrill that does not smell cheap. This juice is unique. The English lavender is very present for me, and it nothing like the typical cleaning product or aromatherapy lavender. BBR for Her smells like a perfume version of a moor, enticing one to ramble. There is a wide open, breath deep expansiveness too it which is compelling. I like it so much and it costs so little, I spritz it on my linens, sofa pillows, etc. A very lovely scent to live with.
04th May, 2016 (last edited: 06th May, 2016)
rbaker Show all reviews
A neroli opening with a touch of spice and whiffs of lavender leads to a rather generic fruity-orangey drydown. A standard musky woodsy - yawn - base with a bit if neroli providing a hint of freshness.

Moderate silage with good projection and six hours of longevity on my skin. Overall average but not really sweet fortunately. 2/5
16th June, 2015
I liken this to Love Chloe, a bit of No 19 Poudre influence there too. It's a contemporary Iris fragrance marketed to young women and it's really very nice. You can layer it up or down for sheerness. I didn't get much lavender.
31st December, 2014

Add your review of Brit Rhythm for Her

Shop for Brit Rhythm for Her products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Brit Rhythm for Her

There are no member images of Brit Rhythm for Her yet. Why not be the first?