Cédrat Enivrant (2014)

Cédrat Enivrant information

Year of Launch2014

HouseAtelier Cologne

About Cédrat Enivrant

Cédrat Enivrant is a shared / unisex perfume by Atelier Cologne. The scent was launched in 2014

Cédrat Enivrant fragrance notes

Reviews of Cédrat Enivrant

One of the best in their line. Summer gem. The lime, mint and bergamot are blended to perfection. Reminds of Ferarri`s Bright Neroli. 8/10
30th September, 2017
A green, unripe, bitter, fresh grapefruit. Very fresh and citrusy so summer days are the perfect occasion.

This is enjoyable to wear because of the pleasing and refreshing notes but leans feminine to me, so I'd rather smell this on my wife.

Decent projection but excellent longevity.
25th August, 2017 (last edited: 26th August, 2017)
Lovely lemony cologne with some woods. Perfect for summer. Nothing groundbreaking here, but since my bottle of Eau d'Hadrien has turned, I could easily see replacing it with 30 mL of this.
24th July, 2017
Invigorating!

An extremely zesty fragrance that is a joy to wear in hot weather and a real winner all round. One which is full of citrus burst in a very authentic and pleasing way. Phenomenal in it's freshness and light, effervescent quality.

I find this an extremely easy fragrance to wear. It's like a burst of lemon, lime or grapefruit juice which just lifts you up and works on any occasion. For a modern citrus I can't deny that this is very well done. A real achievement from Atelier Cologne. I would recommend it for citrus lovers and add to the list of fragrances suitable for hot summers. Really good stuff.
12th November, 2016
Kaern Show all reviews
One of the most wonderful citric openings ever -- a lime and bergamot accord to die for.

It is an out-and-out 'citrus' fragrance imo with just small nods to herbs and woods later on. I don't get any spicy aspects.

Great sillage and longevity. There is no downside.
20th October, 2016
One of my favorites from the Atelier Cologne sample set I purchased from their boutique in Soho. Atelier gets points for having friendly, un-snobbish staff who worked with me to get something affordable and not pressuring me into an expensive purchase....
What I love most about this one is that after a few minutes, it develops into a dead-ringer for something I've never encountered in perfumery: Wild bergamot. It actually is not related to true bergamot, as it is a native wildflower here in New York (also called bee balm).
Green, zesty lime.. Leafy, pungent, and herbal. The longer it stays, the better it gets.
09th August, 2016 (last edited: 08th August, 2016)

Add your review of Cédrat Enivrant

Shop for Cédrat Enivrant products online

Search Amazon for Cédrat Enivrant

Member images of Cédrat Enivrant

There are no member images of Cédrat Enivrant yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Cédrat Enivrant