SoCal So Chill (2013)

SoCal So Chill information

Year of Launch2013

HouseHollister

About SoCal So Chill

SoCal So Chill is a masculine fragrance by Hollister. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of SoCal So Chill

There is one review of SoCal So Chill.
I found SoCal So Chill on eBay for cheap, and decided to go for it. I've had decent results from the Abercrombie line, so Hollister didn't seem like a bad bet.

So Chill is a strange melange of different, popular colognes.

It opens with a powder note, very similar to Burberry Brit without the ginger and toned way down.

It then quickly transforms into something that initially made me think Polo Double Black + sunscreen, which I believe is the powder note alongside some emerging wood and coconut.

As it fades, there is a brief, subtle musk that reminds me of Abercrombie Fierce.

So Chill doesn't last long, but the projection isn't terrible.

It certainly wasn't what I was expecting, which was a cooler, fresher, saltier version of SoCal. So Chill is basically a Blacker version instead, which could have been better conveyed if the clear glass bottle was instead darker or was advertised as being for when the sun went down.

I doubt I'll get another bottle, but I'm looking forward to wearing it in the summer, when I find it harder to choose scents when I'm wearing sunscreen.

Edit: After a few wears I'm finding that I like So Chill less and less. It's become a bit cloying and eye watering, making me avoid it. I'll keep my original rating, but it's a LOW Neutral, bordering Negative.
13th January, 2014 (last edited: 18th September, 2014)

Add your review of SoCal So Chill

Shop for SoCal So Chill products online

Shop for SoCal So Chill at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for SoCal So Chill

Member images of SoCal So Chill

There are no member images of SoCal So Chill yet. Why not be the first?