Dior Homme Eau for Men (2014)
    by Christian Dior

Average Rating: 4

Based on 17 ratings

Dior Homme Eau for Men Fragrance Notes

Dior Homme Eau for Men information

Dior Homme Eau for Men is a men's fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2014

Shop for Dior Homme Eau for Men products online

$75.08*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 48.00)

Reviews of Dior Homme Eau for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 17 reviews.

Mos's avatar

i honestly loved it on first try.
    it's opens with this citrusy-light woody scent and then comes in that iris lipstick scent which stays for a while. (which i love the most about this) and then dries down into a lightly sweet and cedar vibe. very fresh and invigorating. signature scent worthy !

29th October, 2014

Ryan1159's avatar

People here are being way too harsh on this fragrance. Be objective, don't rate it on how it compares to DHI, DH, or DHS. This is an excellent fragrance and my personal favorite from the Dior Homme line. Why? Versatility.

This fragrance is great for all seasons. On my skin, it cuts through the cold, and projects very well in the heat. I've used this for work, on dates, and casually. The smell is just amazing.

It's a fresh iris. Imagine Dior Homme or DHI without the lavender. Add a bit more citrus and tone down the intensity, and this Dior Homme Eau is what you get.

An absolutely fantastic fragrance. To me, it reminds me of a hotel lobby. I don't know how I made that connection, but the first time I smelled it, that's what triggered in my mind.

I'd give this fragrance a 10/10. Longevity is great, it lasts me an entire work day. Projection is great also, but it won't choke anybody out. This is one of my favorite scents in my collection (I love the Dior Hommme line) and I will be purchasing a backup bottle.

15th October, 2014

Samsonista's avatar

I love it, even though it smells remarkably like Lynx Africa.

14th September, 2014

thatsmr2usir's avatar

Dior Homme Eau is a relatively nice/safe designer fragrance in the vein of it's father the original Dior Homme but it is not better. This is a more fresh take on the original minus the leather with added bergamot to make it more wearable for the warmer months. The iris/make up smell is still there supporting citrus & some light woods.

This is a daytime fragrance for me at least. It is to light for evening wear. Suitable for office and casual dates, brunch etc.. It is one of the better designer scents thus far making it a go to stable. It's projection & longevity is both average on me. If you want a Iris fragrance check out Hermes Iris Ukiyoe. 3/5 rating

25th July, 2014

Way Off Scenter's avatar

Genre: Floral

Maître Parfumeur et Gantier released Iris Bleu Gris in 1988, and Divine introduced the iris-based L’Homme de Coeur in 2002, yet Dior Homme was still considered something of a breakthrough when it appeared in 2005: the first mainstream designer iris scent marketed to men. I’ve always wanted to like Dior Homme more than I do, but it’s never won the place in my heart that its two great predecessors occupy. It’s not a matter of niche snobbery, but rather a particular potent, chemical-smelling fruit note that ruins Dior Homme for me every time I sample it. When I received a sample of Dior Homme Eau, I was hopeful that Dior might have seen fit to tone down the artificial fruit, and give me a flanker that I could love. Alas, it was not to be. The cloying fruit note is still there, and I still don’t like it.

Happily, the iris is still there too, and Dior Homme Eau is not just a lighter and more ephemeral version of the original. On the debit side, Dior Homme Eau trades in the original’s plush, leathery drydown for blatantly artificial woody base notes, so it winds up feeling cheaper and less comfortable as it wears. I’ll be sticking to Iris Bleu Gris, L’Homme de Coeur, or Heeley’s outstanding Iris de Nuit when I want my iris fix.

06th July, 2014

Tmoran's avatar

Honestly I have not a clue where the hate is coming from recently with this fragrance. I got an insane deal on a 3.4 and honestly I wish the bottle was bigger as I know this will become a staple in my rotation. IMHO it has everything I like about dior homme but with a little extra spice that makes the lipstick vibe a little more multidimensional and interesting. It doesnt have huge progression but its far from what I would call linear. Projection and sillage as well as longevity are excellent and I usually dont get good performance from most fragrances. What I really love about this stuff is that I get the impression that most people will not think I am wearing cologne but rather think you just naturally smell good. Sometimes you dont want something that screams " I just bathed in EDT!!!! SMELL ME NOW!!!". Bottom line is I have absolutely nothing bad to say about it. I think its a great flanker with its own personality while retaining enough original DNA to be worthy of the dior homme name. Is it as powerful as dior homme intense? No. But thats not a fair comparison and I doubt it was their goal. I say try it for yourself before you give even one negative youtube review a second view.

28th June, 2014

• 12 Bid(s)
    • Time Left:
    HIGHEST BID
    (Shipping from United States)
    DIOR HOMME EAU FOR MEN BY CHRISTIAN DIOR EDT SPRAY 3.4OZ ''NEW IN SEALED BOX''
    • Time Left: 23 days
    (Shipping from United States)
    Dior Homme Sport by Christian Dior Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4oz *Unbox(sku:15024)
    • Time Left: 10 days