Dior Homme Eau for Men (2014)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Eau for Men information

Year of Launch2014

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Eau for Men

Dior Homme Eau for Men is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Eau for Men

Why do I love the Dior Homme line so much? The distinct Iris note. My second favorite note, Iris. Dior Homme Eau is a mix between his older brothers Dior Homme and Dior Homme cologne. The Iris is there with more citrus added to it. I find it to be refreshing and perfect for daytime wear. I will be using it during this summer.
02nd April, 2016
bigbz Show all reviews
I've had my bottle of Eau for nearly two months now and am beginning to think this is a "love" for me the more I wear it.

I've never tried original Dior Homme, so can't compare. I have owned DHI(twice actually), but have never understood it's fanatical following and amount of praise that is heaped on it....was merely "meh" at best for me.:/

But this composition is absolutely lovely!!! I'm not a big fan of florals at all, but the blend of these elements is true mastery. I detect the iris easily, but it's so well tempered here with the spicy/woody and watery accords. So unique smelling for a designer(thanks to it's 2005 forebearer creation from Polge I'm sure)but instantly likeable and fun with a slight seductive side.

Terrific longevity and sillage on me without ever being heavy or bothersome to you and those around you. It just kind of envelopes the wearing in this light and airy floral, spicy, woody mix that radiates from a surprising distance.(compliment for my GF 6hrs after applying 3 sprays from 6ft) Yeah, this juice is a real winner in my book. Bien joue' Monsieur Demachy!
16th March, 2016
So we've all read the same comments. Fresh version...not the same....blah blah. Personally, this fragrance is exactly what I was looking for. I love DHI and think it is a great sexy scent for evenings that is mature enough to stand away from the le males and one millions of the world. However, not something one wears to work. DHE is the pregame to DHI. It is a perfect easy wearing day scent that retains enough of the iris DNA that you can transition to evening by simply spraying on DHI over the fading DHE. Alone it is still good, but as a day to night combo DHE-DHI cannot be topped....well maybe by YSL...
22nd February, 2016
on my skin I get no lipstick smell. I've asked a lot of women what it smells like and I mostly get powdery, humble classic sexiness and I totally agree. Ones it starts getting into the mid and base notes it becomes this powdery but fresh sophisticated scent. It just works. I like it more than the original and a tie with intense. When I think generic I think of Versace eros and ysl l'homme. This is great for semi formal or "dressy-casual"
12th February, 2016
This is a brilliant fragrance. It won the International Fragrance Foundation Award for 2015 in Men's Prestige category (what we'd call designer) for good reason. I'd always found Dior Homme to be boring when sampling and while appreciating it, would always end up buying something else. One day, I sampled several different fragrances and one of the last I tried was Eau for Men. It stood out from at least a dozen others, easily memorable, so clean, classy, and sophisticated. It's very white collar and urbane, suggestive of a brand new luxury car. Mature and no-nonsense. Best for professionals aged 28 through 55. Not as rugged as Sauvage. Huge compliment getter from "beautiful" to "hot" to "amazing." Works as a signature scent, any time of year, any occasion. Five stars and thumbs up.
11th January, 2016
A day-to-day office fragrance.

It is light, citrussy and doesn't dry to anything offensive.

A daily driver, if you could call it that - lets me keep the special fragrances for evening use!
05th November, 2015

Add your review of Dior Homme Eau for Men

Shop for Dior Homme Eau for Men products online

Shop for Dior Homme Eau for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dior Homme Eau for Men

Member images of Dior Homme Eau for Men

There are no member images of Dior Homme Eau for Men yet. Why not be the first?