Dior Homme Eau for Men (2014)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Eau for Men information

Year of Launch2014

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Eau for Men

Dior Homme Eau for Men is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Eau for Men

Bergamot and Grapefruit sounds very lively and active and yet Dior managed to dilute these two notes with iris. I dont have anything against the iris note but being overpowered by the iris note makes it smell more diluted considering the bubbliness of the mentioned citrus notes. Dior should change the name of this fragrance from Dior Homme to Dior Diluted.

If Dior goals to get the mass market hooked with this new flanker, they have succeeded. But this scent will be remembered just for that - a flanker. A flanker devoid of soul or identity with it in the spotlight for a moment until it goes back to the perfume back burn of many perfume afficionados. To Dior's consolation, I prefer this to Bleu de Chanel. Then again, I will never get caught wearing this one.
15th November, 2016
This has its place in my "work wardrobe".
It isn't an adventurous romp through a carrot patch like some iris accords I've met, but it's a barely detectable, pleasant fragrance that fits when in close quarters with "normies".
11th October, 2016
Nice first part, not so nice second part.

The first part is reminiscent of the original DH and DHI with that lovely powdery, smooth iris prominent. This time though it is lighter and supported by fresh citrus and coriander. It's a nice start.

I find the second part overly synthetic compared to the first, unfortunately. The iris disappeared and I was left with a non-descript but unnatural smelling woody-floral dry down that I've smelled many times before. Maybe that was the intention when DHE was conceived: a more accessible, recognisable and versatile Dior Homme. It is not an accord I like, however.

I'm in the minority for not loving this but I still consider DHE to be a competent perfume. It's development however left me wishing for more. That second part just isn't for me.
01st October, 2016 (last edited: 02nd October, 2016)
Aquatic/fresh fragrance and classy at the same time. Not able to determine the top note and that makes it a good composition. Nice bootle.
25th September, 2016
No hesitation in giving this scent a BIG thumbs up.

This is a great scent that seems like it was made for autumn, not so light but not cloying like the Dior Hommes that came before it. When I wear this I feel as if I'm just not trying so hard like I do when I wear Dior's Homme, Guerlain's LIDGE and other mainstream scents that are nice but a little too stuffy for me.

As for longevity, I guess my skin just loves to hold fragrances a little longer than that of other reviewers. Does it radiate? I think it does, rather well.
17th September, 2016
Dior Homme Light...

So I've been wearing this one and have actually been enjoying it. It reminds me of a lighter and (at first) slightly generic version of Dior Homme. In other words, more like an imitation of Dior Homme than the real thing. I do like it though. This one has definitely grown on me. I find it very soothing and the fact that they weren't shy on using the iris here is a real bonus. I love iris in all forms so for me I really cannot call this a bad fragrance. I have never ever been disappointed in any of the Dior Homme line. I think this one is worth it if you like iris fragrances for men.
01st September, 2016

Add your review of Dior Homme Eau for Men

Shop for Dior Homme Eau for Men products online

Search Amazon for Dior Homme Eau for Men

Member images of Dior Homme Eau for Men

There are no member images of Dior Homme Eau for Men yet. Why not be the first?