Dior Homme Eau for Men (2014)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Eau for Men information

Year of Launch2014

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Eau for Men

Dior Homme Eau for Men is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Eau for Men

No hesitation in giving this scent a BIG thumbs up.

This is a great scent that seems like it was made for autumn, not so light but not cloying like the Dior Hommes that came before it. When I wear this I feel as if I'm just not trying so hard like I do when I wear Dior's Homme, Guerlain's LIDGE and other mainstream scents that are nice but a little too stuffy for me.

As for longevity, I guess my skin just loves to hold fragrances a little longer than that of other reviewers. Does it radiate? I think it does, rather well.
17th September, 2016
Dior Homme Light...

So I've been wearing this one and have actually been enjoying it. It reminds me of a lighter and (at first) slightly generic version of Dior Homme. In other words, more like an imitation of Dior Homme than the real thing. I do like it though. This one has definitely grown on me. I find it very soothing and the fact that they weren't shy on using the iris here is a real bonus. I love iris in all forms so for me I really cannot call this a bad fragrance. I have never ever been disappointed in any of the Dior Homme line. I think this one is worth it if you like iris fragrances for men.
01st September, 2016

The opening is similar to those of the previous Dior Hommes... a little lighter and perhaps a bit more citrus. I like it, just as I have enjoyed the others. Within the opening there is already a firm iris note that grows stronger as the citrus wanes. The iris continues until it is joined by the base’s cedar. Of the three levels, the base isn't quite as interesting as the opening and heart, but it is competent enough and I enjoy it anyway.

I really enjoy this flanker of the original Dior Homme. As I have spent more and more time with fragrances, I’ve become increasingly interested in scents that are more subtle-rich than flamboyantly dramatic; I also appreciate ones with a more discreet sillage. This is my favorite of the Dior Hommes.
28th July, 2016
Why do I love the Dior Homme line so much? The distinct Iris note. My second favorite note, Iris. Dior Homme Eau is a mix between his older brothers Dior Homme and Dior Homme cologne. The Iris is there with more citrus added to it. I find it to be refreshing and perfect for daytime wear. I will be using it during this summer.
02nd April, 2016
bigbz Show all reviews
I've had my bottle of Eau for nearly two months now and am beginning to think this is a "love" for me the more I wear it.

I've never tried original Dior Homme, so can't compare. I have owned DHI(twice actually), but have never understood it's fanatical following and amount of praise that is heaped on it....was merely "meh" at best for me.:/

But this composition is absolutely lovely!!! I'm not a big fan of florals at all, but the blend of these elements is true mastery. I detect the iris easily, but it's so well tempered here with the spicy/woody and watery accords. So unique smelling for a designer(thanks to it's 2005 forebearer creation from Polge I'm sure)but instantly likeable and fun with a slight seductive side.

Terrific longevity and sillage on me without ever being heavy or bothersome to you and those around you. It just kind of envelopes the wearing in this light and airy floral, spicy, woody mix that radiates from a surprising distance.(compliment for my GF 6hrs after applying 3 sprays from 6ft) Yeah, this juice is a real winner in my book. Bien joue' Monsieur Demachy!
16th March, 2016
So we've all read the same comments. Fresh version...not the same....blah blah. Personally, this fragrance is exactly what I was looking for. I love DHI and think it is a great sexy scent for evenings that is mature enough to stand away from the le males and one millions of the world. However, not something one wears to work. DHE is the pregame to DHI. It is a perfect easy wearing day scent that retains enough of the iris DNA that you can transition to evening by simply spraying on DHI over the fading DHE. Alone it is still good, but as a day to night combo DHE-DHI cannot be topped....well maybe by YSL...
22nd February, 2016

Add your review of Dior Homme Eau for Men

Shop for Dior Homme Eau for Men products online

Shop for Dior Homme Eau for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Dior Homme Eau for Men

Member images of Dior Homme Eau for Men

There are no member images of Dior Homme Eau for Men yet. Why not be the first?