Dior Homme Eau for Men (2014)
by Christian Dior

Dior Homme Eau for Men information

Year of Launch2014

HouseChristian Dior
PerfumerFrançois Demachy
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Dior Homme Eau for Men

Dior Homme Eau for Men is a masculine fragrance by Christian Dior. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer François Demachy

Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Dior Homme Eau for Men

This smells really good. I can barely stand the original one, but this version is quite pleasant.
20th March, 2018
Not really worthy of the Dior Homme name. The only one i dont care for in the dior homme range . Starts off ok then smells of something very generic and boring. This misses what make dior homme great (IRIS)
28th February, 2018
How to describe Dior Homme Eau? Milder version of Dior Homme with substantially lower dose of iris, absolutely.
DHE is very specific, elegant and likable scent. There is certain mild, pleasant sweetness that this scent emits.

To be a bit critical now, to me it's quite a feminine fragrance. DH is much more masculine, regardless of iris note being much stronger in it. DHE, when dries a bit, smells tad bit like a sugar melted in leftovers of a nice fruit tea.

Definitely a must try if you like Dior as a house in general and a must have if you love this DH line.

Comparison: I find DHE to be much more airy, less synthetic and refined version of Hugo Boss Boss Selection.

Conclusion: I didn't expect DHE to smell the way it does, however I'm not disappointed. This is a very specific and elegant scent.

Regardless of this nice review, I have to rate it neutral. I just can't see it on me. Sure I can spray myself with it, but I won't be taken seriously wearing it. I can't wear anything pink coloured, for instance, it just doesn't look good on me, doesn't suit me. Same with DHE.

Originality: 6/10
65 %
11th September, 2017
Diorventus, Holmes.
Persistence of olfaction
Left at the crime scene.
04th September, 2017
The opening of Eau is the same bergamot, grapefruit, coriander accord used in DH Cologne which is a very clean and crisp citrus opening. Dior uses grapefruit here to impart a clean, crisp, watery "eau" feel which is a commonly used note in many oceanic or "Sel de" ocean fragrances for salt air. The coriander adds to the oceanic sharp dry feel but is completely sublimated into the crisp grapefruit giving it a clean ozonic edge. This crisp tart citrus is top layer of a thick iris heart note which is sweet almost as if it were covered with crystalized sugar. The essence of this scent is a sugar coated iris with a slight oceanic clean air aura. If you are looking for an iris scent, this one will do fine but realize it has this sweet coating that gives it a floating innocence - almost fairy tale sweetness. Dior Homme Eau is a sweet and dry iris scent citrus cologne that is slightly sweeter and thicker in iris than other iris cologne style scents it might be compared to. I'm thinking of comparisons to: Zegna Florentine Iris which is much less sweet, Thirdman Eau Moderne which is smoother lighter citrus/iris cologne, Petit Malin which also lacks the sweetness here, and also the dry very transparent Nomenclature Iri-Del which is in the same category as Eau but much more ethereal. Still I like what Dior has done here. I don't like this as much as Dior Homme Cologne but for an iris Eau type cologne it is a nice addition to the world of possibilities.
09th April, 2017
This is a beautiful scent. I would say this would best worn in warmer weather. Spring/summer On my skin it turns into a skin scent after 2 hours which is fine because it lasts all day and night. It lasts longer on clothes. at least a week! When people walk by you they can smell you depends on how much you're sweating of course. This will get compliments all day with this one, its not a beast mode cologne but that's alright. There is a scent bubble around you so when people walk by they will notice.
28th February, 2017 (last edited: 03rd March, 2017)

Add your review of Dior Homme Eau for Men

Shop for Dior Homme Eau for Men products online

Search Amazon for Dior Homme Eau for Men

Member images of Dior Homme Eau for Men

There are no member images of Dior Homme Eau for Men yet. Why not be the first?