La Yuqawam pour Homme (2012)
by Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme information

Year of Launch2012

HouseRasasi

About La Yuqawam pour Homme

La Yuqawam pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Rasasi. The scent was launched in 2012

La Yuqawam pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of La Yuqawam pour Homme

I don't prefer clones but Tuscan Leather being both very expensive and aggressive for my taste, led me to look for alternatives and this one had much rave going on on the net.

Which turned great all the way.

I recently bought a bottle blindly and have been wearing for a couple of days now.

It is a very, very succesful clone of TL, but also has its own perks. I think the difference could be perceived by TL users.

Anything that led me not to buy TL, is corrected with La Yuqawam.

Much cheaper :)
Not that aggressive
Doesnt have the shoe polish harshness
More raspberry so a tart bit sweeter vibe.

I think I will wear this a lot this Autumn-Winter
22nd August, 2018
Bold, bitter, suede-like leather with a family resemblance to the likes of Tuscan Leather and Aoud Leather, but to be found cheaper than both. Has a hefty glug of artemisia which is always a good thing in my book. Wears cool in the heat, despite its unapologetic character. Pretty linear, so one really needs to be in the mood for leather before pressing the sprayer.
03rd August, 2018
Bought a bottle on Amazon from Rasasi Perfumes UK & EU Authorised Distributors.

The juice opens with a BLAST of super-strong leather that has been over-treated with chemicals against dying-out. Pungent. Artificial. It also offers something that resembles raspberry flavoured soft drinks.

At this point I get my life's worst sinus headache. Something I have not experienced with any fragrances ever.

To me this is not a fragrance, but toxin.
19th March, 2018
Tops marks for Silage, projection & longevity. If you like Tom Fords Tuscan Leather save your money and buy this instead as it's a dead ringer. But for me there is just too much leather and suede going on. After about the half hour mark I start to feel sick. It just reminds me of being a shoe shop.
08th March, 2018
Ok, must be me. Most of the comments on this are of tobacco & two cigar comments....subtle hints of leather mixed in. To me this smells more like tobacco than tobacco blaze does. This also lasts for at least two days+ on my clothes & around the living room, and washed my hands three times & there were still traces of homme lingering. (one spray). Oh well. Take care.
06th January, 2018
ad_scott Show all reviews
Raspberry ripple in a leather bowl with a faint smell of cigarette smoke in the air.
Nice!
05th January, 2018

Add your review of La Yuqawam pour Homme

Shop for La Yuqawam pour Homme products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of La Yuqawam pour Homme