La Yuqawam pour Homme (2012)
by Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme information

Year of Launch2012

HouseRasasi

About La Yuqawam pour Homme

La Yuqawam pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Rasasi. The scent was launched in 2012

La Yuqawam pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of La Yuqawam pour Homme

Bought a bottle on Amazon from Rasasi Perfumes UK & EU Authorised Distributors.

The juice opens with a BLAST of super-strong leather that has been over-treated with chemicals against dying-out. Pungent. Artificial. It also offers something that resembles raspberry flavoured soft drinks.

At this point I get my life's worst sinus headache. Something I have not experienced with any fragrances ever.

To me this is not a fragrance, but toxin.
19th March, 2018
Tops marks for Silage, projection & longevity. If you like Tom Fords Tuscan Leather save your money and buy this instead as it's a dead ringer. But for me there is just too much leather and suede going on. After about the half hour mark I start to feel sick. It just reminds me of being a shoe shop.
08th March, 2018
Ok, must be me. Most of the comments on this are of tobacco & two cigar comments....subtle hints of leather mixed in. To me this smells more like tobacco than tobacco blaze does. This also lasts for at least two days+ on my clothes & around the living room, and washed my hands three times & there were still traces of homme lingering. (one spray). Oh well. Take care.
06th January, 2018
ad_scott Show all reviews
Raspberry ripple in a leather bowl with a faint smell of cigarette smoke in the air.
Nice!
05th January, 2018
I don't like smelling of leather but I almost find this a delight. Another reviewer described it as more like suede and I think I get it. There is a subtly and depth and almost a freshness. It is quite linear.
Certainly this is far superior to Tom Fords Tuscan Leather.

Fragrance: 4/5
Projection: 4/5
Longevity: 4/5
14th December, 2017
Given I bought it for you ApplesHK, I'm thrilled you enjoy it as much as I do.
I agree with other reviewers here that you should not compare it with Tom Ford. Tuscan Leather is a truly beautiful scent but at more than three times the price, Al Yuqawam Pour Homme is a no - brainer.
First, the packaging: Al Yuqawam Pour Homme is beautifully presented in a dark brown wooden box which closes with a lovely magnetic "clunk". The bottle itself is dark brown with a golden leaf motif and feels sensational in the hand.
The initial scent is leather, leather and more leather. "Beast" is often thrown around but Al Yuqawam Pour Homme really is a big masculine scent.
The dry-down is leather, with tobacco notes and I get a lovely fresh berry note as well.
I spray three times at 6am and even in the Middle East heat, it is still going strong at 8pm that night. Al Yuqawam Pour Homme retails here for 20 Kuwaiti Dinars (about $65 US) but is often on special at Rassasi Perfumes where you can buy three Al Yuqawam blends (Pour Homme, Ambergris Showers and Tobacco Blaze) for 40KD ($131US) which is an astonishing deal.
If you like Dior's new forgettable "Sauvage", or any of the young men's clones which have you smelling of pineapple and peaches, this is definitely not for you. A light scent? No. Al Yuqawam Pour Homme is a rich, masculine, classic perfume which I think is ideal at night with a nice crisp white shirt and a navy blue Zegna suit: classic all the way.

In fact, I can recommend all three Al Yuqawams in the series; I'm not sure if "flanker" is the right term for Ambergris Showers and Tobacco Blaze, because "flanker" to me has connotations of being a second-rate copy of the original. These are all worthy scents which can hold up to scrutiny in their own right. I feel that Ambergris Showers is lighter and more suited to being worn during the day and Tobacco Haze holds a position somewhere between the two.
For those of you not in the Middle East, this perfume will be somewhat difficult to obtain but I think you will be rewarded for your diligence and determination.
I rate Al Yuqawam Pour Homme Triple A. In fact, it's my favourite scent at the moment.
What else I'm wearing: Vetiver (Guerlain), Heritage (Guerlain), Derby (Guerlain), Habit Rouge (Guerlain), Creed GIT, YSL's Kouros, Chanel Antaeus, Chanel Pour Monsieur, Givenchy Gentleman, Azzaro Pour Homme.
15th May, 2017

La Yuqawam Pour Homme By Rasasi Men EDP 2.5oz/75 ML Spray FREE PRIORITY SHIPPNG

• USD $90.00
  • Time Left: 26 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Rasasi La Yuqawam Pour Homme 10ml.-.33oz Spray Decanter Sample (from 2.5 Bottle)

• USD $17.90

LA YUQAWAM Pour Homme By Rasasi Eau De Parfum 2.5 Oz 75 Ml Spray For Men/USA

• USD $81.95
  • Time Left: 13 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Rasasi La Yuqawam Pour Homme 5ml.-.17oz Spray Decanter Sample (from 2.5 Bottle)

• USD $9.90