L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu (2014)
by Issey Miyake

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu information

Year of Launch2014
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseIssey Miyake
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu is a masculine fragrance by Issey Miyake. The scent was launched in 2014

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

Wow! L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu was a fantastic blind-buy for me.

I am overwhelmed by the intensity of the yuzu note - best way that I can describe the sensation is how a fresh cut lime would smell...peel, pith, and pulp!
The zestiness doesn't subside, yielding a pungent-powdery quality that is so pleasant.

Hints of the original L'Eau d'Issey are there, reflected in the spiciness of ginger and nutmeg. This wonderful formulation stands on its own as an all-year citrus-herbal fragrance that doesn't smell synthetic nor chaotic. An even, linear, and predictable "green" flanker that I am so glad to own!
25th March, 2017
Next to the fraiche version of the original, this Yuzu version is top.
Intense flavor of super fresh frozen grapefruit over the original's fuzzy scent.

Must smell, must buy.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
05th November, 2016
Man i just bought it yesterday at a discount counter. The top notes just blew me over. The Initial Yuzu note is breadth taking. Even when i was checking the other fragrances i kept coming back to this to get a whiff. Didnt get time to check its longevity on my skin in Indian conditions but still even if it lasts just 3 hours i will still buy this. It has the best citrus opening i have ever smelt. Has a reassuring and happy feel about it.
07th January, 2016
Just bought a 100ml of this for $39.99, because it seemed like a deal. Couldn't recall why I initially wasn't "won over" for this at first sniff +original msrp, lol. Whatever Lacoste Challenge's green note is that gives me a headache wants to do it in this one(usually i'm the one givin' headaches btw). The longevity isn't there(def a summer scent). I don't think I'll moan that much. What comes out does smell good, and was very inexpensive. I just can't do thumbs up because of the longevity, and headachey-aspect.
11th July, 2015
Tmoran Show all reviews
I Have to say this stuff really surprised me. The original I know has a very big following. I tried to like it but something in it just reminded me of citronella candles and not in a good way. YUZU to me is the answer for those who want to like the original but just cant get past that opening WTF note.

Id say a good comparison is Thierry Mugler pure coffee in relation to the original A*Men. Many complain pure coffee is just amen without the tar. Same thing going on here. This is very close to the original Issey. In fact I would say you could easily be mistaken for wearing it. But all the bad has been toned down and all the good amped up.

Now the great news is the original elements that make Leau d'issey so polarizing is still present but just in a manner that is much more palatable without every sacrificing what made the original interesting. On me it still has amazing longevity. I smell it on me 6-8 hours after applying it but to me Issey sents have never been loud so if you are expecting a beast look elsewhere.

If you are looking for something that is guaranteed to be nothing like anything in your collection (unless you own the original) and just a refreshing change from your day to day scents this is the one to break the mold. Dont be worried about Albert Morales being the perfumer or that aquatic notes being listed. You would never know either unless told so. Some say Alberts masterpiece is ADG. I would argue this is a much more interesting and unique effort. This would be a great office scent. Something that say, "yeah, I care about smelling good" without announcing yourself with jazz hands.
15th June, 2015
My grandfather used to be a farmer (he is too old now!) and when I was a child I can remember going with my dad to his farm and helping him (actually my dad not me. I was just goofing around!)
He used to grow mostly cucumber, tomato and eggplant.

This fragrance opens up with a very beautiful green and fresh citrusy scent.
The green feeling is bolder and richer at the start and smell exactly like tomato leafs and tomato plant. EXACTLY!
There is a mellow tart citrusy scent beside it to give it more fresh feeling but overall feeling of the scent is very green.

As time passes that green tomato plant like smell settles down gradually and fragrance finally goes into well-known fresh citrusy and semi sweet floral scent that is Issey Miyake's signature for L'Eau d'Issey line but fresher and more watery than original L'eau d'Issey.
Projection is average and longevity is around 3-4 hours on the skin.
Good scent. I like it. specially the opening brings back good old memories!
29th April, 2015

Add your review of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

Shop for L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu products online

Search Amazon for L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

Member images of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

There are no member images of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu yet. Why not be the first?