L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu (2014)
by Issey Miyake

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu information

Year of Launch2014
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseIssey Miyake
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu is a masculine fragrance by Issey Miyake. The scent was launched in 2014

L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

A cautious thumbs up because this deserves more than a neutral but not full bottle worthy.
The bottom line is that its smells a bit cheap. Well, it is.
Nice bright Yuzu , a bit too sharp keeping it masculine, but settles into ginger and nutmeg with only a hint of yuzu. Disappointing.

Fragrance: 6.5/10
Projection: 7.5/10
Longevity: 7.5/10
16th August, 2018
Wow! L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu was a fantastic blind-buy for me.

I am overwhelmed by the intensity of the yuzu note - best way that I can describe the sensation is how a fresh cut lime would smell...peel, pith, and pulp!
The zestiness doesn't subside, yielding a pungent-powdery quality that is so pleasant.

Hints of the original L'Eau d'Issey are there, reflected in the spiciness of ginger and nutmeg. This wonderful formulation stands on its own as an all-year citrus-herbal fragrance that doesn't smell synthetic nor chaotic. An even, linear, and predictable "green" flanker that I am so glad to own!
25th March, 2017
Next to the fraiche version of the original, this Yuzu version is top.
Intense flavor of super fresh frozen grapefruit over the original's fuzzy scent.

Must smell, must buy.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
05th November, 2016
Man i just bought it yesterday at a discount counter. The top notes just blew me over. The Initial Yuzu note is breadth taking. Even when i was checking the other fragrances i kept coming back to this to get a whiff. Didnt get time to check its longevity on my skin in Indian conditions but still even if it lasts just 3 hours i will still buy this. It has the best citrus opening i have ever smelt. Has a reassuring and happy feel about it.
07th January, 2016
Just bought a 100ml of this for $39.99, because it seemed like a deal. Couldn't recall why I initially wasn't "won over" for this at first sniff +original msrp, lol. Whatever Lacoste Challenge's green note is that gives me a headache wants to do it in this one(usually i'm the one givin' headaches btw). The longevity isn't there(def a summer scent). I don't think I'll moan that much. What comes out does smell good, and was very inexpensive. I just can't do thumbs up because of the longevity, and headachey-aspect.
11th July, 2015
Tmoran Show all reviews
I Have to say this stuff really surprised me. The original I know has a very big following. I tried to like it but something in it just reminded me of citronella candles and not in a good way. YUZU to me is the answer for those who want to like the original but just cant get past that opening WTF note.

Id say a good comparison is Thierry Mugler pure coffee in relation to the original A*Men. Many complain pure coffee is just amen without the tar. Same thing going on here. This is very close to the original Issey. In fact I would say you could easily be mistaken for wearing it. But all the bad has been toned down and all the good amped up.

Now the great news is the original elements that make Leau d'issey so polarizing is still present but just in a manner that is much more palatable without every sacrificing what made the original interesting. On me it still has amazing longevity. I smell it on me 6-8 hours after applying it but to me Issey sents have never been loud so if you are expecting a beast look elsewhere.

If you are looking for something that is guaranteed to be nothing like anything in your collection (unless you own the original) and just a refreshing change from your day to day scents this is the one to break the mold. Dont be worried about Albert Morales being the perfumer or that aquatic notes being listed. You would never know either unless told so. Some say Alberts masterpiece is ADG. I would argue this is a much more interesting and unique effort. This would be a great office scent. Something that say, "yeah, I care about smelling good" without announcing yourself with jazz hands.
15th June, 2015

Add your review of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

Shop for L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu products online

Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Yuzu - 5ml Aluminum Travel Atomizer SAMPLE

End Date: Monday Feb-25-2019 16:27:27 PST

ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME YUZU LTD ED PERFUME EDT 125 ML 4.2 OZ MEN

End Date: Friday Mar-8-2019 15:41:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $62.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme YUZU By Issey Miyake 4.2oz / 125ml EDT Spray,New in Box

End Date: Wednesday Mar-13-2019 19:43:20 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $74.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme YUZU By Issey Miyake 4.2oz / 125ml EDT Spray New in Box

End Date: Sunday Mar-17-2019 11:27:07 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $59.78

Member images of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

There are no member images of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Yuzu yet. Why not be the first?