L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu (2014)
by Issey Miyake

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu information

Year of Launch2014

HouseIssey Miyake
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu is a masculine fragrance by Issey Miyake. The scent was launched in 2014

L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

My grandfather used to be a farmer (he is too old now!) and when I was a child I can remember going with my dad to his farm and helping him (actually my dad not me. I was just goofing around!)
He used to grow mostly cucumber, tomato and eggplant.

This fragrance opens up with a very beautiful green and fresh citrusy scent.
The green feeling is bolder and richer at the start and smell exactly like tomato leafs and tomato plant. EXACTLY!
There is a mellow tart citrusy scent beside it to give it more fresh feeling but overall feeling of the scent is very green.

As time passes that green tomato plant like smell settles down gradually and fragrance finally goes into well-known fresh citrusy and semi sweet floral scent that is Issey Miyake's signature for L'Eau d'Issey line but fresher and more watery than original L'eau d'Issey.
Projection is average and longevity is around 3-4 hours on the skin.
Good scent. I like it. specially the opening brings back good old memories!
29th April, 2015
This is one of the best flankers of L'Eau D'Issey that has come out. It has a fantastic grassy citrus opening that settles into an almost tart version of the original L'Eau D'Issey base. What has stopped me from buying many of these flankers is subpar projection and longevity. The Yuzu edition is actually not too bad. It's still not like the vintage L'Eau D'Issey which is very strong. This is somewhere in the 3 hour range and then it becomes a skin scent. Lasts a total of 6 hours on my skin and up to 8 on clothing. Just as a reference I've owned the original, sport, sport mint, summers 2009,2010, 2012, and 2013. This is better than all of the flankers including the frequently mentioned 2009 edition. Didn't expect to like this at all and am quite puzzled at some of the reviews. This one is actually worth buying guys.
01st February, 2015 (last edited: 24th March, 2015)
Didn't like this one. A little too green for me.
20th November, 2014
gmb Show all reviews
Netherlands
Opens beautifully but goes quickly downhill.
The yuzu opening is very nice. An almost bitter citrus, but not a grapefruit bitterness that I find refreshing. Unfortunately, it doesn't last, and I find the drydown to be harsh and very artificial.
03rd August, 2014
Pleasant, good. Natural-smelling.
Very green lemon opening. Hints of spice and a very light but persistent wood in the dry-down.
Not complex, but refreshing. Dry, not a hint of sweetness. I like that.
10th March, 2014

Add your review of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

Shop for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu products online

Search Amazon for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

Member images of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu

There are no member images of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme Yuzu yet. Why not be the first?