Club de Nuit Intense for Women (2013)
by Armaf

Club de Nuit Intense for Women information

Year of Launch2013

HouseArmaf

About Club de Nuit Intense for Women

Club de Nuit Intense for Women is a feminine perfume by Armaf. The scent was launched in 2013

Club de Nuit Intense for Women fragrance notes

Reviews of Club de Nuit Intense for Women

Rose de Nuit...

I do like this fragrance. It has a great rose-patchouli combination. I do get the "dark" and "gothic" aspects, and the saffron, nutmeg and agarwood that add the the mystery here.

This is the first fragrance I've tried from Armaf and I can see the quality is decent. I find the projection and power is good too. It lasts for a long time, which is great. The drydown is long and settles to a faintly sweet amber and patchouli combination. I like it and I think it's versatile and could be worn in the cooler seasons and even on warmer nights too.

I had no reference point before trying this fragrance, so I don't have anything to compare it to. However I do know that the rose & patchouli combination is a well known trend in perfumery (almost as popular as rose and oud is these days!) so I have seen this before in other fragrances, and I still think this is great. Great for nights and dressed up occasions, great on a man or woman, and good on performance, projection and longevity. A good and well smelling fragrance for the price. Give it a try if you like dark rose fragrances.
10th February, 2018
I feel the same way about this one as I do Noir de Noir for the opening in that it is roses, powder and feminine. The difference with Club de Nuit Intense is that drydown doesn't evolve as much, stays very linear. Because of that, it also stays in the mature lady smell for me, which I cannot pull off.

Projection and longevity are great, lasts all day and night.

10th September, 2017
This comes off as a powdery scent, to me. It is a lovely, feminine perfume. The rose does not smell artificial. It blends perfectly with the saffron, amber, pepper, geranium, and violet. I detect no oud; only patchouli.

Romantic, sensual, and mysterious. Long-lasting on the skin and on clothing.

The bottle and cap are somewhat clunky.
08th May, 2017
Smells just like Noir de Noir by Tom Ford. The only difference is the drydown. I don't get that smooth chocolate and vanilla drydown. A damn good clone though.
18th January, 2017

Add your review of Club de Nuit Intense for Women

Shop for Club de Nuit Intense for Women products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Club de Nuit Intense for Women