Sorriso (2014)

Sorriso information

Year of Launch2014

HouseProfumum

About Sorriso

Sorriso is a shared / unisex perfume by Profumum. The scent was launched in 2014

Sorriso fragrance notes

Reviews of Sorriso

A blend of chocolate and vanilla with a soft, cushiony, fluffy feeling. It wears like one's ensconced in a cloud. As is the usual case with Profumum Roma, the ingredients are obviously of a very good quality--rich and robust despite being used in a simple manner. Furthermore, Sorriso is impressively, and almost dangerously, strong. While wearing just about two and a half light sprays I filled the room I was working in. I knew I was choking out anyone around me with a gigantic gourmand cloud that followed my every move. I ran home during lunch to wash some of it off me it was so strong. And even after scrubbing and rinsing myself in warm, soapy water the fragrance is still very present. In fact I received 3 comments AFTER I washed myself off, none of which were negative, and one of which was a compliment. So that may tell you a little bit about how it wears. If something can be both "soft" and bombastic, this is the one. As mentioned before, Sorriso blends chocolate and vanilla, and for the most part I don't smell (or care to smell) anything else. If there are a couple of other notes there, they're not too important. I have one chocolate scent--this is it. It's my holy grail chocolate. When the rare mood strikes me and I need a cocoa fix, Sorriso's the one. While not especially masculine, it's not particularly feminine either, and seems to hover right in the middle of the gender scale. A great quality fragrance of exceptional strength and impressive longevity, my final rating is a 9/10.
03rd January, 2018
Gorgeous caramel, beautiful chocolate, nice smoke, cute orange, powdery vanilla.

Love.
04th August, 2017
Sorriso smells like the most luxurious and delicious dark hot chocolate, very creamy, with just enough sweetness. To me, the association with hot chocolate is so real, that is one of the truest gourmands I've tried. If I struggle, I do sense a bitter orange flavor, only up close, I don't notice it in the wafts I get from normal movements. The orange is not fresh, it's like a thick syrup made from the peel because it isn't juicy nor sweet. Dries down to rich, smoky vanilla with woody backbone.
05th May, 2017
Profumum Sorriso is a different direction for the house, a mix of chocolate, vanilla, and orange. Generally I find chocolate mixed with citrus to be a difficult combination to enjoy, whether in personal fragrance, room fragrance, or food, but in Sorriso the balance is tolerable, perhaps even slightly enjoyable.

Still, the harmony isn't all that great, as the chocolate and vanilla are pretty subdued with the orange factoring significantly. I can't say I want to wear it that much, perhaps not needing to any further, even if I had a bottle, so for that reason, I'm reasonably neutral toward the smell. I could certainly see how a fan of chocolate and orange could really love this, though, as it hits that spot effectively.

Sorriso's performance is up to the usual high standard of Profumum, fitting of a fragrance of its price and quality. At $265 for 100ml, Sorriso is slightly more expensive than most of its Profumum kin (usually $250).

6 out of 10
22nd February, 2017

Add your review of Sorriso

Shop for Sorriso products online

Shop for Sorriso at online perfumeries

Buy It Now for only: $13.99

Buy It Now for only: $31.99

Buy It Now for only: $59.99

Buy It Now for only: $89.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Profumum Roma - 6 ml original roll-on - Select fragrance and size..

End Date: Friday Mar-8-2019 4:02:07 PST
Buy It Now for only: $24.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Profumum Roma - 50 ml in ORIGINAL BOTTLE - Select your fragrance..

End Date: Friday Mar-8-2019 4:22:42 PST
Buy It Now for only: $149.00

Member images of Sorriso

There are no member images of Sorriso yet. Why not be the first?