Salamah Attar
by Amouage

Salamah Attar information

HouseAmouage

About Salamah Attar

Salamah Attar is a shared / unisex perfume by Amouage.

Salamah Attar fragrance notes

Reviews of Salamah Attar

There is one review of Salamah Attar.
I actually quite liked my sample of Salamah, despite a few problems. First of all, the opening is quite harsh. The bergamot is so overloaded here that it feels startlingly green and waxy, like ivy or privet hedge. It throws the balance of somewhat. There is a lovely Taifi rose that follows, big and jammy, and after smelling the Taifi rose in Homage only very faintly, I am relieved to see the appearance of the real thing at last in Salamah. I think I was so happy to find a lush rose that I forgave the opening harshness.

The drydown was really lush: a nice, big white pillowy musk and sweet hay notes, mixed with a small hint of frankincense. There is also a not insignificant amount of faintly medicinal oud here too, although on my skin, this showed up right at the end, as the scent was gasping its last breaths. The rose lasted a good amount of time but I found myself wishing it could have lasted a bit more, that's how much I enjoyed that note.

Overall, I really liked Salamah. Actually, I liked it a great deal more than the guy who sent me the sample, who was rather shocked that I liked it this much! He himself found a disinfectant note that he found got in his way of enjoying it, but although I noticed something vaguely sterile in the musk and oud notes at the end, it wasn't enough for me to find it unpleasant or distracting.
27th August, 2014

Add your review of Salamah Attar

Shop for Salamah Attar products online

Rare Red Box Amouage Attar SALAMAH 30 ML New in Box.

End Date: Saturday Jan-4-2020 19:52:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $214.00

Rare Black Box Amouage Attar SALAMAH 12 ML New in Box. Salama

End Date: Wednesday Jan-8-2020 8:34:05 PST
Buy It Now for only: $149.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Amouage Attar SALAMAH 3 ML 'D E C A N T'

End Date: Wednesday Jan-8-2020 19:19:12 PST
Buy It Now for only: $64.00

Member images of Salamah Attar

There are no member images of Salamah Attar yet. Why not be the first?