Aoud Samarkand (2013)

Aoud Samarkand information

Year of Launch2013

HouseMontale

About Aoud Samarkand

Aoud Samarkand is a shared / unisex perfume by Montale. The scent was launched in 2013

Aoud Samarkand fragrance notes

Reviews of Aoud Samarkand

Not a fan. The first spray is repulsive and stays that way for a few minutes. It gets much better when it's dry, but my complaints are:
No oud note present (why have oud in the title?)
An unpleasant note appears and lasts throughout the life of the fragrance (maybe citrus clashing with something else)

It's not worthy of a thumbs down, but not a thumbs up either. Don't blind buy this one.
03rd August, 2016
I cannot say enough good things about this one. My favorite montale. Reminds me of Kilian Musk oud (the musk & geranium notes, i guess) which I love but cannot afford. For some weird reason, it also reminds me of christmas. The drydown is divine. Overall, excellent fragrance. I blind bought this alongside three other montales (aoud+pine, aoud flowers, black aoud)and could not be happier. Although I don't care much for the others (yet), I feel like discovering this bottle made the purchase overall worth it. Just like others from this brand, it has decent longevity and projection.
03rd December, 2015
Stunning!

An addictive combo of citrus, geranium and musk.

The musk can get a little bit too intense during the first hour, but once it settles, the scent blossoms and truly shows its beauty.

I can also detect some dry tobacco leaves, but i think it's the geranium plant that's playing tricks on my nose.

Dries down into a citrus/geranium comforting and addictive aroma.

One of the best recent releases by Montale.
20th January, 2014 (last edited: 21st January, 2014)

Add your review of Aoud Samarkand

End Date: Monday Apr-15-2019 20:00:17 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Aoud Samarkand

There are no member images of Aoud Samarkand yet. Why not be the first?

Related forum threads