Noora
by Swiss Arabian Perfumery

Noora information

HouseSwiss Arabian Perfumery

About Noora

Noora is a shared / unisex perfume by Swiss Arabian Perfumery.

Noora fragrance notes

Reviews of Noora

There is one review of Noora.
Meriem Show all reviews
Looking over my fragrance wardrobe, I realized I have a few common themes: gourmands, orange (fruit/blossoms/petitgrain/neroli), and mukhallats. Many of the latter I can't actually list here, because "little rollerball with indecipherably smeary label that I bought at the market in Boudouaou for the equivalent of 2 dollars, which smells like oranges and violets crushed in musk" is surprisingly not in the database. However, Noora is, even if no one's yet reviewed it. And Noora hits all three of my themes: gourmand, orange, mukhallat. Thus, I need to review it. First, its appearance: syrupy golden oil in a fabulous bottle with a glass wand. That promises a lot in terms of what kind of juice you're going to get, and Noora delivers on that promise. The opening is a heavy embrace of fruity floral, with oud. I don't see oud listed in its notes, but good grief, that's a very oud note right there. Thankfully, it recedes. What comes out is a lovely warm saffron, with candied oranges. I have seen references to it being orange *blossom*, but respectfully, that's fruit. There are flowers behind the candied orange, but no one floral note stands out. The primary scent of Noora is saffron over candied oranges. Eventually it fades to orange on vanilla musk. Apart from the initial heavy opening, it's really very straightforward. Unsurprisingly, a little goes a long way: Noora lasts a long time, and has better than average sillage. This should not scare anyone off: yes, it's not a delicate or subtle scent, but it's pretty. And while I used the word gourmand, it's not as foody as one might expect from the notes or my descriptors. I should also mention that of all the perfumes I've worn over the past 10 years, Noora has garnered more compliments and questions than anything else. Other people really like it (although a friend said that it "smelled like Gummi Bears." But she was the only person to say that. And nothing is wrong with Gummi Bears, really.) Additionally, Noora is very inexpensive and comes in a marvelous bottle.
23rd April, 2016 (last edited: 28th April, 2016)

Add your review of Noora

Shop for Noora products online

Member images of Noora

There are no member images of Noora yet. Why not be the first?