That Moment (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseOne Direction
Parent CompanyEden Parfums

About That Moment

That Moment is a feminine perfume by One Direction. The scent was launched in 2014

That Moment fragrance notes

Reviews of That Moment

There is one review of That Moment.
I quite like some of One Directionís songs, but Iím not what youíd call a fan Ė unlike the kid across the road, whose Dad shelled out $300+ for a ticket when they toured here :/ Iíve had a sniff of a bottle of Our Moment, out of curiosity and because it was there, and found it pleasant but not enough that Iíd purchase a bottle of it. And I rolled my eyes when I saw more and more One Direction fragrances turning up on the shelves Ė largely because of the cheesy packaging rather than because of the perfumes themselves. Yeah, guys, we get that you put out a fragrance Ė it does have your name on it after all Ė but do you really need to plaster your pictures all over the boxes as well? I was given a little rollerball of That Moment recently (gift with purchase Ė and no, the purchase wasnít a 1D perfume!), so I gave it a whirl. Itís actually quite nice, if very, very, very girly. I think if this was over-applied, especially in hot weather, it could become a bit of a beast as it is rather sweet. In some ways, it makes me think of the original formulation of Britney Spears Fantasy, which I really liked. I donít get much of the violet, but I definitely get the green apple and grapefruit Ė sweet and tangy and fresh all at the same time. It seems to last well too; I rolled on a little bit when I got home after work yesterday, to see what it was like, and it was still there when I woke up this morning Ė much softer, but I could definitely smell the musk then. Itís a pretty, uncomplicated scent and I like it, but I doubt Iíll be rushing out to buy a full bottle (there are waaaaaaaaay too many other perfumes that I want to buy and/or sample!!), so I will simply enjoy the rollerball while it lasts.
08th October, 2016

Add your review of That Moment

Shop for That Moment products online

Search Amazon for That Moment

Member images of That Moment

There are no member images of That Moment yet. Why not be the first?