Vetiver Geranium (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Vetiver Geranium

Part of the Acqua Originale collection.

Vetiver Geranium fragrance notes

Reviews of Vetiver Geranium

harper Show all reviews
"patchouli geranium" , more like. lovely.
27th August, 2017
Simple, as stated. Solely vetiver and geranium. Longevity leaves some to be desired, but it's a safe scent for any occasion, dignified, and smells great in summer heat.
And you can find it for a steal on eBay.
24th May, 2016
Creed Vetiver Geranium is only the second fragrance in the Acqua Originale line that I've tested on skin, after Cedre Blanc. As with Cedre Blanc, I'm left somewhat indifferent toward Vetiver Geranium. Overall, it's an interesting, unisex floral/fruity mix with a standard base, but I roughly like as much as I dislike about it.

The fruit/floral combo is pretty well balance, but I find the apple/geranium mix to be a bit overwhelming, though the supporting ingredients are all there--some nice bergamot and lemon in the opening, cinnamon in the heart, and a muddled patchouli/amber/cedar/musk as a usual suspects line-up of the base.

Performance is a bit disappointing. With the Creed price tag comes a high standard and this performs more like a weak EDT, becoming about a skin scent after only a couple hours of wearing.

It's a refreshing take on the fruity/floral mix and I can see it working for men and women alike but it's just not for me.

6 out of 10
19th April, 2016

No vetiver here, when first applied you get such a beautiful burst of various notes. Floral, citrusy and they come at you at various levels at different times during the wearing.

On me it's straight up geranium throughout while there is a background of other notes, mostly floral/citrus.

I don't get the musk, cedar or amber and patchouli outright but I'm guessing they come together to form that great "wall of notes" behind the geranium.

It actually worked for seven hours on me and had good projection. Does not smell ordinary.
10th October, 2015
Fantastic, but another Terre D'Hermes type fragrance, the Eau Fraiche flanker in particular. Just buy that for half the cost and a more masculine bottle.
22nd September, 2015
Just received a sample of Vetiver Geranium and I must say Vetiver Geranium is a great fragrance; right out the gate I get the (Geranium) flower and perhaps more Geranium than the Vetiver after the initial application. As the fragrance dries, you are left with a wonderful citrusy light aroma that is quite pleasant along with the other notes. Now, I am quite disappointed with Creed because it seems as though the same nose that created this is behind Thierry Mugler's fragrance Cologne, even the already established Original Vetiver. Yes, don't get me wrong there are minor differences, however overall you smell the same fragrance. I sprayed both for my wife to detect a difference and she expressed what seem to be similarities in both fragrance...I love Creed, I have a few bottles just not sure if I need to purchase this if one has both Thierry Mugler's or Original Vetiver (I'm just saying). Overall great fragrance!
19th September, 2015

Add your review of Vetiver Geranium

Shop for Vetiver Geranium products online

Search Amazon for Vetiver Geranium

Member images of Vetiver Geranium

There are no member images of Vetiver Geranium yet. Why not be the first?