Asian Green Tea (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Asian Green Tea

Part of the Acqua Originale collection.

Asian Green Tea fragrance notes

Reviews of Asian Green Tea

It is ok. It is slightly more feminine than masculine. This cologne gives off a Victoria Secret type of vibe. It reminds me of something I would wear in my earlier 20s. I give it a 3/5. Cedre Blanc and Aberdeen Lavendar are the better ways to go in this line. After I am done with the bottle I will not be repurchasing....a first for a creed cologne. FYI: did get a compliment the first time I wore it.
03rd June, 2015 (last edited: 15th August, 2015)
It's good. Smells just like green tea, with other ingredients to accompany it so it's overall fresh and pleasant as you'd expect a Creed to be. The green tea note makes it distinct and if you want to smell like that, then try this one for sure. If you aren't particularly interested in that, it's not worth the money. Worth a try.

03rd February, 2015
Nice fragrance but VERY close to the skin. If I'm going to spend that kind of money I want to smell it.
18th November, 2014
rbaker Show all reviews
From the beginning I get a pleasant bergamot-mandarin with a nice green tea added on soon. The tea is very mild, as if brewed only very briefly, and the whole opening is a restrained affair in general.

A touch of rose is added in the later drydown, but after the first couple of hours it dies off.

Wait! It returns with a berry-woodsy note, a delayed base note so to speak, very close to my skin.

The silage is soft, projection limited and the overall longevity in the range of three hours on me.

A pleasant composition for warm spring days that I need to reapply every few hours, but then it just makes it to a positive score. At times a bit thin.
3/5.
29th August, 2014 (last edited: 08th November, 2017)

Add your review of Asian Green Tea

Shop for Asian Green Tea products online

Search Amazon for Asian Green Tea

Member images of Asian Green Tea

There are no member images of Asian Green Tea yet. Why not be the first?