Encre Noire Sport (2013)

HouseLalique
PerfumerNathalie Lorson
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance

About Encre Noire Sport

Encre Noire Sport is a masculine fragrance by Lalique. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Nathalie Lorson

Encre Noire Sport fragrance notes

Reviews of Encre Noire Sport

It smells like I would expect a sport fragrance to smell. Shower gel-y, with a background of vetiver. Performance was not bad. I was getting wafts of it for hours, though it played a bit of peek-a-boo. Was expecting it to be a bit drier. It smells clean and inoffensive. Safe wear anywhere anytime. Pedestrian.
08th March, 2019
When I bought Encre Noire a l'extreme, I had sprayed the sport version on one arm and extreme on the other. After about an hour of walking aroung in and outdoors, I sniffed them and the dry down from the sport had me repeatedly sniffing it;there was something really different about it and I could not stop going back to it.To me, it is a lighter version of the original, while the Extreme is a darker more intense version of the original.The sport version is more suited to wearing to the office and in the daytime. It is not too powerful, yet not faint and has excellent sillage and longevity, in my opinion.That is why i went back and got it, too.
15th November, 2018
Ifti Show all reviews
Erring between neutral and thumbs up here!
As a lover of the original and admirer of extreme.
I think as another reviewer suggests, this is heavy on chemically-ness ( calone and iso) and this spoils the experience for me and gets cloying as the day goes on ( meaning that yes it does have lots of staying power and projection!)
Nice enough fresh opening with citrus and progresses well with the aqua/ water notes. As it progresses, the aqua musky-laundry-ness gets too much. Again as suggested, chemically sensitive noses will definitely need a full wearing and cautionary approach!
At the far end it's shows the original vetiver Tang and fuzz, though the over bearing laundry musk aqua remains.
I'm getting the feel ( 3 yrs into my fragrance journey!) That I'm not a summer/ aqua fragrance man and wait on fall/ winter to break out the heavy and complex Woody frags!
However over the other lighter/ summery frags I've owned and have samples of ( Versace pH, Roma uomo, Ferrari light essence, dsquared wild, month Blanc individual...) I'd reach for this foremost!
My no. 1 spring summer is still Oscar for men!
24th May, 2018
Honestly it smells like a watered down version of Encre Noire, which to begin with had weak sillage and longevity on my skin. This is even weaker, and I barely detect any of the citrus or watery notes. I prefer the original Encre Noire.

3.5/5
03rd May, 2018
Mount Sainte-Victoire view from Lauves BY PAUL CÉZANNE 1904
03rd April, 2018
The fragrance in itself is very good. It is a nice take on the original Encre Noire, retaining the earthy and smoky character but in a lighter version that is more suitable to be worn in warm weather.
Why the thumbs down, then? The problem is that this fragrance does not seem to last more than a couple of hours. I have even tried deliberately over-applying, almost dousing in it, but to no avail. I am totally sure that my bottle is original and fresh, so I cannot figure out what could possibly be wrong here. I tried Terre d'Hermes once and could still smell it on my skin the day after, it's a pity that I didn't like it half as much as Encre Noire.
I am really disappointed because I love this fragrance and it would be great if people around me could actually smell it.
Sillage: none. Projection: none. Longevity: maybe three hours if you pour half a bottle on yourself.
03rd October, 2017

Add your review of Encre Noire Sport

Shop for Encre Noire Sport products online

Shop for Encre Noire Sport at online perfumeries

Lalique Encre Noire Sport 10ml Glass Travel Spray. Free Sample and Shipping!

End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 9:38:26 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $9.00

Encre Noire Sport by Lalique Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3 oz For Men

End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 12:17:00 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $36.59
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Lalique Encre Noir Trio-Noir/L'Extreme/Sport- 5ml (each) Samples -100% Authentic

End Date: Wednesday Mar-20-2019 18:59:38 PDT