Terracotta Le Parfum (2014)
by Guerlain

Terracotta Le Parfum information

Year of Launch2014
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Terracotta Le Parfum

Terracotta Le Parfum is a shared / unisex perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Terracotta Le Parfum fragrance notes

Reviews of Terracotta Le Parfum

I re-sniffed and retried Terracotta after a year, and couldn't get my nose off my right forearm all the evening. Mmmm.
My rating jumped from 3 stars to 5 almost instantly. It's just so elegant, calm, creamy, dreamy and gorgeous. Coconut is very perceptible yet blended, perfumey (in the best sense of the word!) and elegant, grown up. A little bit of bitter greenery that reminds me of fresh leaves and buds shows through, and some white petals. Those freshly bitter buds and leaves are still there in the drydown, too, beautifully woven into coconutty and vanillic sweetness. It feels very seamless, if feels...ah.
The first time I tried it I found it beautiful, creamy and elegant, but maybe a bit too elegant and too feminine/grown up (NOT old!) for me, and this time it felt just right. Has my nose grown up a bit? Did I start appreciating and loving beautifully blended florals? Was I just craving some coconut? Have I stopped hating ylang ylang? A scent that makes you wonder and ask questions about yourself is a good sign. Several more re-tries of this beauty and maybe even a bottle later await me, no doubt!
06th March, 2020
Bitterness. Coconut is light. Tiare flower is big. The heart flowers blend nicely. Hint of sugar. Somewhat dirty. Not an offensive skank-like dirtiness - just a little randiness. I seem to get more coconut, in the sillage. I can't state that TLP smells exactly of suntan lotion but, definitely something beachy or tropical in its character.

Ylang seems the stand-out note here which I thoroughly enjoy. Vanilla & musk don't get too rowdy here. They make their statement without clashing with the floral notes.
22nd March, 2019
I randomly tried l’Instant and Terracotta at the airport. One on one wrist, the other on the other. They both make me think of honeysuckle, vanilla and something savory in my mother’s kitchen. L’Instant is more bitter but lighter. Terracotta has the same base but performa better, feels sweeter and of course more powdery.
They are both beautiful but Terracotta is more worthy of my money.
29th October, 2018
Quite simply the best beachy summer fragrance I've ever worn. It's similar to EL's Bronze Goddess Eau Fraîche Skinscent but with better projection and longevity and (presumably) higher quality ingredients. Despite its name, Terracotta Le Parfum is an EdT and performs as such, about 6 hours from start to finish and a skin scent for the final 2-3 hours depending on your skin. Gorgeous.
23rd July, 2018
You will now wake up
At Guerlain while on the beach
Dressed in cosmetics.
07th July, 2017
I wish 'Two Thumbs Up' were possible.

I generally enjoy heavy, wintry orientals (Shalimar, Coco, Hypnotic Poison etc.) So, understandably, this took me by surprise.

I was looking for a solid, classy summer fragrance and blind-bought this after watching a lot of reviews, honestly thinking it would just be 'OK' for those hot days when you need something light. Boy was I wrong.

This is one of the most delicious things I have ever smelled. It literally makes me happy when I spray it, or when I smell it on myself or another person.

I liked it when I first tried it, and then the like turned into love, and now my mouth just waters when I put it on.

It's one of those perfumes that you just have to take a whiff of from the bottle sometimes, because you CRAVE it.

For Guerlain, the price is incredible too - 100ml for just over £40. It doesn't last brilliantly (3/5 stars for longevity), but for that price it's definitely good enough. Grab a 5ml atomiser from Ebay for £2 and you won't need to worry about longevity ever again.

And the smell! There's nothing that comes close to how absolutely delicious this is.

Summer + joy + class = Guerlain Terracotta.

It's summer in a bottle, pure and simple. Perfect.

23rd June, 2017

GUERLAIN TERRACOTTA Le Parfum Limited 30 ANS eau de toilette 100 ml 3.3 oz new

End Date: Sunday Apr-5-2020 8:50:56 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $89.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Guerlain Terracotta - Le Parfum -3.3 oz Eau de Toilette *Limited Ed *BRAND NEW!

End Date: Thursday Apr-9-2020 8:51:42 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $96.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

GUERLAIN TERRACOTTA LE PARFUM EDITION LIMITEE 30 ANS EAU DE TOILETTE 100ML NOBOX

End Date: Friday Apr-10-2020 20:56:22 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $69.99

Terracotta Le Parfum Eau de Toilette, 3.4 oz

End Date: Sunday Apr-12-2020 22:34:52 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $166.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

GUERLAIN TERRACOTTA LE PARFUM EDITION LIMITEE EDT SPRAY 100 ML/3.3 FL.OZ. NEW(T)

End Date: Monday Apr-13-2020 7:35:02 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $89.50
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

GUERLAIN TERRACOTTA LE PARFUM EDITION LIMITEE 30 ANS EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 100ML

End Date: Saturday Apr-18-2020 12:47:48 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $99.50

GUERLAIN TERRACOTTA LE PARFUM EDITION LIMITEE EDT SPRAY 100 ML / 3.3 OZ. NEW

End Date: Friday Apr-24-2020 11:46:10 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $117.79

Member images of Terracotta Le Parfum

There are no member images of Terracotta Le Parfum yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Terracotta Le Parfum