Laudano Nero (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseTiziana Terenzi
PerfumerPaolo Terenzi

About Laudano Nero

Laudano Nero is a shared / unisex perfume by Tiziana Terenzi. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Paolo Terenzi

Reviews of Laudano Nero

Laudano Nero's boozy note (very similar to that of Bentley for Men Intense, which I greatly enjoy) mixed with the dark, earthy elements reads unpleasantly sour or spoiled to my nose.
30th August, 2019
Absolutely hypnotic. Not just for me! I tried this on one wrist at a perfume counter last winter in Milan, along with Kingdom of Dreams on the other wrist. Tizina Terenzi/ Ecstasy went on the inside of my elbow.

On the flight home, my 13yo kept sniffing the TT on wrist & inner elbow. He kept telling me how much he loved both TT fragrances. I bought Laurent Mazzone/Kingdom of Dreams first (heaven!), and today TT/Laudano Nero arrived from Frangantica. I love both!

To me, there is something sharp at the bottom of Laudano Nero that holds it together. As a life-long athlete, I associate that note with exertion: sweat, lactic acid, ketones-on your skin after a long or especially gruelling workout or match. As a mammal, I find these smells simultaneously compelling and nasty.

Every time I pick up this scent, I think, is the base oakmoss? Something else? I keep coming back to my original idea, but of course, I could be totally wrong--I am a beginner at scent.

Regardless, I am utterly drawn into this fragrance.
19th September, 2018
Starts like Mazzoneīs Hard Leather, extreme dark, bold and smoky.
The circle of goth pagans is complete, the ritual begins. After a few minutes...boom, crash, bang, an intruder crashes the party.
The uninvited guest itīs the enemy of many frangrances especially for menīs scents. Some honey/gelee royale note comes along and turns the dark gothic ritual into the most ridiculous hobbit birthday party. What a disaster!
The magic is gone. The sun rises, flute music accords replace the incantation of the witches. My skin smells like honey and some resin.
But the unespected end itīs the mother of all surprises. The transformation is spectacular and tragic. The darkest scent Iīve smelled in the last five years degrades into a vanilla scent. After one hour smells 99,9% like Manceraīs Aoud Vanilla. A very good vanilla scent, I love it, but I was in to a goth pagan ritual not a sunny day in Auenland.
07th June, 2018 (last edited: 28th July, 2018)
Gothic, dark, mysterious, smokey and very complex. When i sniff it, all the images and feelings that come to me are in black, white and grey.

I get absinthe, camphor, smoky vanilla, labdanum, tobacco, frankincense, amber, rose, honey, sandalwood and cognac.

Dark, dark...dark. Maybe too dark. If archangels do smell good I imagine Lucifer smells like Laudano Nero.

Black Afgano copy? Not at all.

Projection - 8/10

Sillage - 8/10

Longevity - 9/10

24th May, 2018
I immediately say that my expectations have been disappointed.
I had great hopes on this scent ... but I was disappointed. it is not a bad scent but is not a dark scent. it is a scent that changes too many faces.
it has too many facets. sometimes it looks dark, sometimes sweet, sometimes aromatic, sometimes spicy. it's not as dark as I thought. and then in the end I hear only brandy and licorice that is not listed(licorice) and much wood. it's not a bad smell but all this hype is unjustified. if you want a drunk sweet that sometimes seems dark ok. but my rating is 6/10 excellent performance. but strong disappointment.
24th November, 2017
Received a sample from Notino's; some of the notes:

[Wormwood, Cognac, Tobacco, Amber, Red rose, Cedar, Iris, Sandalwood, Cashmere, Incense, Camphor, Oud, Vetiver, Musk, Vanilla, & Labdanum].

Now the abovementioned notes are blended very well together. I can't say that I recognize them individually though.
With that, in the opening I get an extreme dose of what I would call cherry tobacco.
As this initial smell fades the combined notes give you a RICH, dark, SWEET Rosy Incensey laden smell. Followed by some Sandalwood Cashmere-ish, woodsy [cedar] goodness. [breathe]

In my opinion, this fragrance is very warm yet sharp up front. In the dry down you are left with this spicy sweet velvety (maybe even suede)-like fragrance resting on a woodsy foundation!

Nice it is!!

I cannot comment on the similarity to Black Afgano, however, as I sat trying to figure out why this smell was so familiar, it hit me.
Laudano Nero reminds me of Dzhari of Phaedon. That sweet almost suede-like feel with a spice-incense vibe, even Bois 1920 Relativamente Rosso. Both sharing a dark, sweet ambery essence!

Performance: 8/10
Projection: 8/10
Silage:8.5/10
Longevity: 10/10
Overall: 8.5/10

P.S. I must say, the longevity on this is GIGANTIC and that's because its concentration is Extrait de Parfum; (...containing 15% and 40% of oil concentration; known to contain the most precious raw materials in comparison to the respective eau de parfum versions which has a fragrance concentration of between 15% and 20%).

When I sprayed Tiziana Terenzi's Laudano Nero onto the back of my hand, it literally lasted 2 days gradually dissipating. Extrait de Parfums have the highest fragrance concentration and this is the reason this fragrance lasted so long.

This is a nice fragrance overall!
(...looking to maybe add this to my wardrobe; pulled the trigger-added [10/26, received 11/1])!
07th November, 2017

Add your review of Laudano Nero

Shop for Laudano Nero products online

Shop for Laudano Nero at online perfumeries

BNIB TIZIANA TERENZI *LAUDANO NERO* MADE IN ITALY EDP 3.38 fl oz/100 ml SEALED

End Date: Wednesday Dec-11-2019 12:10:16 PST
Buy It Now for only: $164.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

LAUDANO NERO TIZIANA TERENZI EXTRAIT DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.38 OZ / 100 ML NIB SEALED

End Date: Thursday Dec-12-2019 15:34:29 PST

Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero Extrait de Parfum for him and her 100ml

End Date: Saturday Dec-21-2019 14:43:32 PST
Buy It Now for only: $99.68
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero by Tiziana Terenzi Extrait De Parfum Spray (Unisex)

End Date: Sunday Dec-22-2019 10:21:46 PST
Buy It Now for only: $117.57
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Laudano Nero By Tiziana Terenzi 3.4 Oz 100 Ml Extrait De Parfum Spray For Unisex

End Date: Sunday Dec-22-2019 13:37:47 PST
Buy It Now for only: $103.45
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Tiziana Terenzi Laudano Nero Extrait De Parfum Spray (Unisex) By Tiziana Terenzi

End Date: Sunday Dec-22-2019 17:19:56 PST