Tory Burch (2013)

Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tory Burch

Tory Burch is a feminine perfume by Tory Burch. The scent was launched in 2013

Reviews of Tory Burch

Tory Burch reminded me of another perfume. I after staring blankly into space for a while and rewinding back in time to the 1990's, it hit me. This smells so uncannily similar to Clinique's Happy. I happily spritz my early 20's with Clinique's Happy, how could I possibly forget it. Well, I have forgotten about Clinique's Happy the same way I outgrew Victoria's Secret's scented body lotion once I discovered Guerlain.

Tory Burch has a softer side and it's not as shiny citrusy as Happy. It does mellow and I get hits of peony and tuberose in there. It's not bad, but it's not great either. Personally I'd still choose Happy over Tory Burch as I still have a soft spot for it.
22nd November, 2018
The scent is not bad, reminds me of preserved candied mandarin peel –– tangy, citrusy, sugary yet ever so slightly bitter from the orange oils. Not very complex but pleasant enough. Unfortunately this fragrance only lasts like 15 minutes on my skin. I spritzed it four times on myself and yet the card of Coco Mademoiselle sitting on my desk projected more strongly than it did.
11th August, 2017
Was given a decant of this by someone who thought I'd like it because I do enjoy many of the Hermes citrusy fragrances. But this one lacks character. There are a bunch of fragrances that all fall into the same bucket for me, and I struggle to distinguish them in my mind. Tory Burch, Vera by Vera Wang, a few things by Liz Claiborne. If you have a light citrusy floral that you like, no need to try this one.
28th November, 2016
I love this perfume! Honestly, in my humble opinion, "Tory Burch" by Tory Burch is one of the best smelling women's perfumes I have ever tried!
When you first spray it on, the top notes are almost all orange and grapefruit, and it is a wonderful, bright, sparkling, uplifting and invigorating scent! Last night, I got almost no sleep whatsoever, and I felt completely terrible this morning. I got out of bed, but felt ready to crash only a couple of hours later. I almost didn't even want to bother with a perfume today! Then, I decided to put this one on anyway, and the fresh spritz of citrus raised my spirits immediately, and I instantly felt more awake, alert, happy and able to function! Now, that is the magic of aromatherapy! :D
I have to say this perfume reminds me a bit of "Happy" by Clinique, but I think I like this one more! The citrus top notes last a lot longer, and the scent just seems to have much better longevity and greater sillage and projection in general!
Once the top notes fade out, the scent mostly develops into a sweet smelling floral bouquet including orange blossom, jasmine, peony and tuberose. The flowers are mingled with the subtle spicy scent of pink pepper, keeping the fragrance invigorating and lively even once the citrus disappears! I find the pepper mostly stays a skin scent though, and the floral notes tend to project a lot more, so the perfume comes across as mostly sweet, with just a hint of spice.
This is actually the second time I've tried wearing this perfume now, and the first time I wore it I also noticed that I received lots of nice compliments! I had people saying, "oh, that smells so nice, what is it?" :)
I honestly feel like this perfume is just perfect in every way for me, and I have to give it two thumbs up and five stars. There is just nothing that I dislike about it! If you still haven't tried this one, I highly recommend that you get a sample of it today, especially if you're a big fan of both fresh, citrus and sweet florals. Or, try it at Sephora. I really don't think you'll be disappointed.
15th December, 2015
It's all grapefruit and alcohol. There's no there there. The bottle is beautiful and the body creme is lovely. I regret purchasing this fragrance.
15th January, 2015
An enormous portion of perfume consumers seem to fall into a specific category: Women who want a perfume that smells like every other perfume, but sold by whatever luxury brand she wishes she could afford this year, replacing an almost identical perfume in her wardrobe made by whatever brand she wished she could afford last year. I don't mean that to sound cynical - it's just how the industry works.

Tory Burch is clearly hoping to be this holiday's aspirational winner, scoring big with a cool bottle, but not bringing much to the table for the educated collector, just that same mix of 90's peach, strawberry shampoo, fake-selling rose, overplayed pink pepper, and tired vanilla that every girl at the office and the bar after work smells like.
26th November, 2014

Women's Lot of 15 Paper Card EDP Samples Chanel, Tory Burch, Lancome, Gucci +

$1.75 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Aug-21-2019 17:01:22 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Lot of 7 High End Women's Perfume SAMPLES Philosophy, Givenchy + more Fresh!

$17.50 (0 Bids)
End Date: Wednesday Aug-21-2019 17:01:22 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

Tory Burch Body Cream - 190ml (BRAND NEW)

End Date: Wednesday Aug-21-2019 18:05:17 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $42.05

Tory Burch Bel Azur EDP Spray Sample 0.05oz / 1.5ml

End Date: Wednesday Aug-21-2019 18:11:43 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $5.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Verte Eau de Parfum Spray Jumbo 3.4 oz SEALED New Perfume

End Date: Wednesday Aug-21-2019 18:13:35 PDT

TORY BURCH by Tory Burch 3 Pc Set: 3.4 oz EDP Spray, Lotion & Shower Gel NIB

End Date: Wednesday Aug-21-2019 18:45:24 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $119.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Tory Burch Jolie Fleur Rose Eau de Parfum Spray Jumbo 3.4 oz. SEALED SeXy Perfum

End Date: Wednesday Aug-21-2019 18:48:42 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $99.99

Member images of Tory Burch

There are no member images of Tory Burch yet. Why not be the first?