Journey Woman (2014)

About Journey Woman

Journey Woman is a feminine perfume by Amouage. The scent was launched in 2014

Journey Woman fragrance notes

Reviews of Journey Woman

Iíve finally found one! A peach/apricot fragrance that smells exquisite. Teamed with honey & osmanthus, this smells a bit similar to this houseís Sunshine, but this is more fruity.

Iím in love with a $200+ perfume that smells
like peaches & cream/honey and I am not ashamed to admit it! This is absolutely amazing, thereís a depth to it that I canít find in any designer or cheapie frags I own that showcase such notes. I canít get over how good this smells. I wanna take a nap in a hammock in the sunshine surrounded by this fragrance but I might wake up surrounded by bees... and their knees, ha!

Sillage and longevity are amazing with this one, with all the Amouage fragrances Iíve tested I can say you honestly are getting what you pay for not only with the well executed note pyramids that smell of high quality ingredients, but killer performance as well.

One last thing: is this discontinued? I couldnít find it on most retail sites that sell Amouage, only grey market discounters... if it is, itíd be a real shame and Iíll need to purchase a FB immediately before it goes away. I could honestly see myself wearing this all year, including the hot weather thatís about to be here any day now. Maybe applied lighter in the summer and saved for the more fancy occasions, but Iím worth it and this fragrance brings me actual joy from smelling It.

27th March, 2019
On me, Journey is like a more refined, less brash version of Alien Oud Majesteux. I've enjoyed my sample of Journey, but I don't think I'd want a full size bottle. Very nice, but for me, a once-in-a-while fragrance.
01st November, 2018
On my skin, this is a beautifully spiced warm honey. If there were walnut added, I would smell like the best baklava ever made.
10th July, 2016
Aiona Show all reviews
I love food. I also love the smell of good food. And so I'm not embarrassed to say, I like to smell like food. Amouage Journey (for Women) opens with a citrusy smell, quickly joined by HONEY. Sticky sweet, yummy, raw honey. Oranges and honey, lots o' honey. Did I mention the honey? There is a drydown scent that I cannot name - smells like the drydown in John Varvatos, and I like that too. Kind of incense-y. I like that the cap of the bottle is magnetic. The bottle itself is nice and sturdy, and squat, and therefore unlikely to tip over. Sprayer worked well too.
24th February, 2016
There aren't many non-citrus fruity notes that l enjoy, but the golden, apricot-like note of osmanthus is an exception. Here it serves to enhance what for me is mainly a tobacco fragrance, laced with mimosa & spiced with nutmeg. ln the heart there's a honeyed sweetness to the tobacco, suede-like in texture, that reminds me more than a little of Chergui. The fragrance doesn't so much project as surround me with a fuzzy, golden haze, giving off divine little wafts as l move. lt's quite intoxicating, but not at all overpowering. There isn't much progression, except for a suggestion of vanilla, & a soft musk deep in the drydown eight hours later. A beautiful fragrance of exceptional quality, it's perfect on a sunny autumn day.
31st March, 2015 (last edited: 10th April, 2015)
One gets the feeling that Amouage were aiming for the cool, shaded, limpid feel of their earlier Reflection Woman with this offering. However, Journey Woman is somewhat lacking in that indefinable just-rightness that characterizes good perfume and joins the middle ranks instead.
The honey-osmanthus pairing has been making quite a few appearances recently Ė Journeyís interpretation is less cloying and syrupy than some and the apricot notes are a plus in lifting the opening, and giving it a lip-smacking tartness. When the jasmine emerges from the heart, itís a watery one Ė the aim was probably for something light, gracious and cool, but it comes across as Amouage skimping on its budget. The leather accent is similarly banal and synthetic and does the whole no favours Ė the creators probably leaning too quickly on the tried and tested (in this instance the sympathy between osmanthus and leather tones).
Journey Woman is no stinker, but it fails to scale any heights. The best thing about it for me is its juicy apricotty fruitiness which it holds through its evolution.
15th March, 2015

Vial New On Card Amouage Journey EDP 2ml 0.06oz Womens Perfume Lot Of 25

End Date: Thursday Jun-4-2020 11:05:58 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $48.90
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

AMOUAGE PERFUME FRAGRANCE COLOGNE SAMPLE VIAL SPRAY .06OZ 2ML ~Choose Your Scent

End Date: Friday Jun-5-2020 14:07:33 PDT

Journey Women - Amouage - 3.4 oz / 100 ML - EDP - New no Box - Tester

End Date: Monday Jun-8-2020 9:30:11 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $120.00

Member images of Journey Woman

There are no member images of Journey Woman yet. Why not be the first?