Choco Musk
by Al Rehab

Choco Musk information

HouseAl Rehab

About Choco Musk

Choco Musk is a shared / unisex perfume by Al Rehab.

Reviews of Choco Musk

I thought it was about time I leave a review for this little beauty. I have the 6ml oil. I usually wait until the end of my review to talk about preformance but I think it needs to be said up front that this is a powerhouse BEAST of a scent. With one or two (if I'm feeling daring) drops to the wrist- I literally just tap the ball once onto my skin- this scent will fill a room. It will last for hours, until I rub or scrub it all off of my wrist. If I put it behind my ears or hair, it will last until the next day. It never loses it's strength and for an oil it has better preformance than over 90% of other perfumes I've tested in the eau de parfum concentration.

The scent is pure chocolate. It has what I detect as a slight metallic tang, like the metal mixing bowl you might be whipping your chocolate confection in. For others, it is a biscuit smell and I can see that while I'm reading it. When I'm not it just translates to metal mixing bowl or whisk, dripping with warm chocolate. This is the yummiest scent I own. The compliments and attention I get when I wear this are unmeasurable. Everyone thinks I smell like chocolate cake, chocolate cookies, anything with chocolate I've been pleasantly accused of, and I have to tell them it's just a chocolate oil, much to their shock. Most people are convinced I am carrying around some sort of dessert in my purse. That's a testament to how potent and yet realistic this scent is.

With a price that I can't believe and yet I feel blessed that I am able to easily spend to afford such a luxury. I am tickled by how inexpensive this scent is for the quality you get. I would recommend this scent to anyone seeking a chocolate scent, a gourmand scent, a sweet scent, or just anyone in general. For people who recommend or seek out perfumes costing exponentially more than this I ask why? Give this one a chance first, and test them side by side to see which one you think it worth it's asking price. I know which one I'm sticking with.

Two big thumbs up, I'd grow an extra to give it three if it was humanly possible. This is absolutely amazing. Please test it out. If you don't like it I'm sure there will be someone in your life more than willing to take it off your hands, just make sure you instruct them this is not ingestible!
10th April, 2019
This is a review for the oil. This oil puts to bed the debate as to whether perfume oils project or not. Try this and you will know that they indeed do, and very well! A mouth watering gourmand at a silly price. The main note I get from this is vanilla, followed by chocolate and musk. It's a very warm fragrance so that must be the amber. Performance on this is excellent. I get 12+ hours longevity with 3+ hours of projection. Sillage is strong. At the price of a few euro you can afford to blind buy and you won't be disappointed if you are a gourmand lover!

*Don't be afraid to put this on your clothes to increase performance!*
26th June, 2018
To me this is the smell of sugar rather than cacao. It smells like opening a swiss-miss hot cocoa packets with those strange little crunchy mini marshmallows. It's synthetic/powdery sugar with a touch of chocolate. There's some sort of dry nuttiness (reminiscent of brazil nuts) as well that I've noticed in other synthetic chocolate scents like Somethin' Special's Chocolate Drizzle. There's definitely musk here as well. Clean, not animalic. A simple scent, but jeez does it last a long time - a swipe from my rollerball will leave a musky sugary scent on my skin for about 2 days. Though it's not a satisfying chocolate scent for me, I still use it occasionally for layering under more complex scents. Layered with cocoa butter after a shower, it's a simple, sweet musky scent that seems to attract men. Hmph.
13th October, 2017
The name Choco Musk says it all: milk chocolate with a touch of musk. This fragrance doesn't change or develop on my skin at all: I had been expecting something more along the lines of Mugler's A*Men, but what I got was Cadbury's Dairy Milk in a bottle!

Not at all unpleasant, but milk chocolate, and very little else.
24th March, 2017
Yum, yum and YUM! Warm, smooth, creamy chocolate. This is an entirely different beast to my other chocolate scents; sweet, but not too sweet, with a lovely kick from the sandalwood and spices and a soft warmth from the amber. I got this last Friday, rolled some on my girlfriend for her to try, and her husband immediately pounced on her and started sniffing and smooching her. I wore it to a party the following night, and the first thing I heard when I walked into the room was oh yum, whats that, it smells delicious! The lady took down the name of this scent and said shed be ordering some as soon as she got home. Similar to Chocolate Greedy, but without that smoky overtone, a bit like The Exact Friction of Stars, but without the sweet blood orange note. Longevity is great I could still smell this, only softer, the next morning. Projection is good too around arms length. My husband reckons this smells more spicy than sweet, which just shows how differently our noses are wired I get some spice, but I mostly get yummy chocolate! Ive been having a lot of fun layering this with different scents. So far the ones Ive layered this with are: Purr (Katy Perry) pretty; Jovan Musk unusual but theres something really quite lovely about they way they work together; Tabu warm, spicy chocolate; Vanille (Reminiscence) look out, vanilla chocolate bomb! Its excellent value too I picked up two 6ml rollerball bottles for less than $15 on ebay, including delivery. A very definite thumbs up from me. Im definitely keen to explore more from the Al-Rehab line.
26th November, 2016
Choco Musk is one of my favourite Al Rehabs and its great for layering. Its a sweet chocolate with huge sillage and good longevity.
27th August, 2016

Choco Musk Arabian Perfume spray - 50ml by Al Rehab by Crown perfumes

End Date: Tuesday Jan-21-2020 20:39:50 PST
Buy It Now for only: $12.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Choco Musk 6ml Roll-on Concentrated Perfume Oil By Al Rehab For Sale USA Seller!

End Date: Wednesday Jan-22-2020 19:01:54 PST
Buy It Now for only: $5.90

AL-REHAB OIL PERFUME ROLL-ON 6ML / ALCOHOL-FREE(BUY 3 GET 1 FREE)USA SELLER

End Date: Thursday Jan-23-2020 16:12:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $5.60
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Choco Musk By Al Rehab 50ml Authentic Original Perfume spray - USA SELLER!

End Date: Thursday Jan-23-2020 18:24:56 PST
Buy It Now for only: $12.97

Choco Musk - 6ml Perfume Oil by Al-Rehab BUY 3 GET ONE FREE

End Date: Saturday Jan-25-2020 9:10:26 PST
Buy It Now for only: $5.80
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

3 PCS AL Rehab Perfume Concentrated Oil Attar 6ml (3 Bottles)

End Date: Saturday Jan-25-2020 11:29:20 PST
Buy It Now for only: $9.99

Choco Musk 6ml (box of 6) Al Rehab Perfume Oil/Attar/Ittar

End Date: Sunday Jan-26-2020 2:48:44 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.27
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Choco Musk 6ml Al Rehab Perfume Oil/Attar/Ittar BOX OF 6 USA SELLER!

End Date: Sunday Jan-26-2020 17:40:48 PST
Buy It Now for only: $21.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

3 PCS AL Rehab Perfumes Concentrated Oil Attar Parfume 3ml (3 Bottles)

End Date: Sunday Jan-26-2020 22:23:53 PST

Al-Rehab(Crown Perfumes) Alcohol Free Concentrated, Perfume, Fragrance Oil 6 ML

End Date: Monday Jan-27-2020 19:01:47 PST
Buy It Now for only: $6.25
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Al-Rehab oil concentrated perfume , attar, itr, Non-Alcoholic fragrance oil 6 ml

End Date: Tuesday Jan-28-2020 14:03:51 PST