Dove Grey (2014)

Dove Grey information

Year of Launch2014

HouseRégime des Fleurs

About Dove Grey

Dove Grey is a shared / unisex perfume by Régime des Fleurs. The scent was launched in 2014

Reviews of Dove Grey

Screeching candied violets

Dove Grey opens with a brief, promising moment of a cool, wet orris before subjecting you to a piercing cloud of candied violets. This could have worked if it was tempered with other notes? Instead, it hovers upon high with a stabbing intensity. Imagine Barry Hermann's violin score for Psycho. The main improvement with the dry down is that the volume is lowered.

I like the idea of a heady, floaty floral perfume anchored with notes of wet concrete and steel and you can see what the house was aiming for, but it needs work. I'd place this on the cusp of neutral and thumbs down because of the concept, but given its price of $448/50 ml, it is truly regrettable.
29th June, 2018
I give this one 3.5 stars. Intense. Spiced herbal vibe briefly, at the beginning. Some dark, dirty tea. For me, the orris, tuberose, lavender, and violet are luxurious. Way on down the line I smell musk and something woody. Oh! I forgot about the soil note. I detect some of that, upon first spray. Overall, this is a weirdo. Just my style.
17th November, 2017
Even though I find this to be very bad, I’d say it’s the closest thing that this new glossy mag-aspiring “niche lifestyle brand” have created to actual perfume. It’s basically some isoraldine (violet chems) over an orris-y musk base, bodied up with holistic levels of aldehydes (C11 and probably C12). The soapyness has an acrid, bitter undertone, so I’d guess that lavender is to blame for that. Within 15 minutes, it smells exactly like an anonymous bar of soap (Dove, perhaps?) As with the rest of the line, it’s presented in a $2 Nemat bottle that’s been partially spray painted. Shamefully priced at $285 for 50ml, I’d suggest perhaps adding a decimal point after the 8.
07th October, 2014

Add your review of Dove Grey

Shop for Dove Grey products online

Search for on eBay United States

Regime des Fleurs Dove Grey Parfum (50ml)

• USD $180.00
  • Listing Type: Buy it Now
  • Time Left: 22 days
  • Vendor: Ebay United States
  • Shipping from: United States

Member images of Dove Grey

There are no member images of Dove Grey yet. Why not be the first?