AB Spirit Silver (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseLomani
Parent CompanyParour

About AB Spirit Silver

AB Spirit Silver is a masculine fragrance by Lomani. The scent was launched in 2014

Reviews of AB Spirit Silver

Another good Aventus clone. Leans more on the smokey-side for me, not as fruity. Also, has some spiciness to it that made me think this is closer to how GP Unpredictable Adventure smells. Lasts for maybe 4-5 hours and has decent projection during that time.
06th February, 2017
Great fragrance for what you pay for. Personally, it does smell similar to Aventus but as others say it is more fruity than smokey. Lasts about 6-8 hours on my skin so longevity is average. Projects decently too. Only con for me is that it does have a very synthetic smell initially, but that goes away after it dries down. Bought it a a blind buy and definitely don't regret it.
05th February, 2016
I'll try to be short and helpful towards those who can't make a decision.
Yes, with several years of experience in the world of fragrances I dare to say that this is a perfectly enjoyable replica of Aventus. Good value for money, good longevity, average projection. It's not at all a complicated fragrance with different stages and hours of changing drydown. This fragrance gives you a perfect, fruity opening and a semi sweet smoky-patchouli-oak moss drydown. Within a couple of hours it simply turns from one to the other. It's that simple! And you get the two most enjoyable stages of Aventus.
The similarity to my nose- and to most people- is almost identical. The drydown lacks some complexity but it's not even worth to mention.
Before any judgement is made let me tell you that I'm fussy like most of you when it comes to fragrances. I appreciate and enjoy luxury products. I respect traditions, quality ingredients, I'm a gentleman.
Lomani AB Spirit Silver gives me the same pleasing experience what Aventus does.
No, I'm not easy to please. This fragrance is that good.
I also would like to draw your attention to one thing. For the majority of people in most countries Creed stays only a dream hence the pricetag. You guys who own Aventus can't imagine that some fellow basenoters earn less than half of the price of a Creed fragrance in a month. Lomani AB Spirit Silver is their Aventus. And probably it would become yours too if Creed fragrances were taken out of trade.
06th November, 2015 (last edited: 07th November, 2015)
I've had this for about 6 months now. Initially I thought it was fantastic and very close to Aventus.

My opinion has changed somewhat and I don't think it's as great as I originally thought. Yes it does still smell similar to Aventus but I find that it is more fruity rather than smokey.

It is still a great fragrance for the price imo. Comparing it to Aventus is like comparing a Nissan Skyline GTR to a Lamborghini Murcielago... Yeah they might both be fast cars, but one has a lot more class and quality than the other.
27th August, 2015
Quartz Show all reviews
No longevity, sillage or projection on me. And this is after 15-20 sprays to myself and my clothing. I have sampled Aventus but I don't remember it smelling like this. It doesn't smell all that great based on its own merits either.There's a reason it's under $20. Not worth the money in my opinion.
21st July, 2015
I absolutely love Aventus. But I absolutely can't afford to buy it. So, this is an excellent affordable substitute. I will say, it doesn't smell exactly the same. You can tell it's not Creed if you're in the know. But the average person wouldn't notice the difference. I think it's smells a little more smoky than Aventus. I find it's projection and longevity is pretty poor, but it's cheap enough that you can spray a little more and a little more often.
12th April, 2015

Add your review of AB Spirit Silver

Shop for AB Spirit Silver products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of AB Spirit Silver

There are no member images of AB Spirit Silver yet. Why not be the first?