Mandarino di Amalfi (2014)
by Tom Ford

Mandarino di Amalfi information

Year of Launch2014

HouseTom Ford
PerfumerCalice Asancheyev-Becker
Creative DirectorTom Ford
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Mandarino di Amalfi

Mandarino di Amalfi is a shared / unisex perfume by Tom Ford. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Calice Asancheyev-Becker

Mandarino di Amalfi fragrance notes

Reviews of Mandarino di Amalfi

Love this scent from Tom Ford.

Mandarino di Amalfi provides a healthy dose of tangy citrus fruitiness, accented by a slew of fancy spices and set upon a balanced foundation of solid rock rose, amber, vetiver and light animalic touch of musk + civet.

Great for moderate to hot warm weather, fit for active casual occasions. Longevity is okay; layering this or having a mid-routine refresher spritz will help out.
01st September, 2018
Nice smelling fragrance, great blend of herbs and citrus. My issue is that I get zero longevity. After 45 minutes it is a skin scent. Put on 5 sprays this morning at 8:30 and by my 9:30 meeting my boss couldn't even smell it. She actually asked if I forgot to put something on that morning! For the price point that is unacceptable.
05th July, 2018
This to me is a beautiful zesty grapefruit fragrance with greenery in the background like tarragon. I also for some reason strongly smell mandarin oranges even though it's apparently not listed in the notes (but is in the name of the fragrance). Longevity and sillage are both moderate, being a Tom Ford freshie. And it's totally unisex. It's not better than Neroli Portofino but it's very, very good.

4.5/5
30th June, 2018
Far too sharp and bright for my taste. So pungent I can sense it in the back of my throat. The aldehyde note strikes me as more green/herbaceous than orange. At their best Ford's Private Blend selections have a roundness and balance that screams quality ingredients and masterful blending. This one misses the mark badly. I can't imagine why anyone would choose this over the subtle sophistication of Neroli Portofino as a warm-weather scent. Consolation points for the watery hue of the bottle, which promises a transparency and lightness the contents don't deliver.
06th May, 2018
A very nice mandarine, but not much more than mandarine though. There isn’t much evolution either. I can’t give this a negative rating, but I can’t give it a positive one either.
30th December, 2017
Sharp, spicy, lemony-orange opening followed by a salty, musky scent that should be very appropriate for summer.

Projection is average and longevity is in the 5-6 hour range before it becomes hard to detect.
11th July, 2017

Add your review of Mandarino di Amalfi

Shop for Mandarino di Amalfi products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Mandarino di Amalfi