Pharrell Williams GIRL (2014)
by Comme des Garçons

Pharrell Williams GIRL information

Year of Launch2014

HouseComme des Garçons
PerfumerAntoine Lie
SupplierTakasago

About Pharrell Williams GIRL

The fragrance was conceived by Williams, and created by Christian Astuguevieille, creative director of Comme des Garçons Parfums, with Antoine Lie of Takasago. The bottle, logo and packaging have been designed by House + Holme, featuring bold, cartoonish artwork by the artist Kaws. The fragrance will launch at CDG's Dover Street Market, London on 1st September 2014, before rolling out to global DSM stores and Sephora on 5th September.

Pharrell Williams GIRL fragrance notes

Reviews of Pharrell Williams GIRL

Powdered violets
Don't always smell like a girl
But you never know.
04th June, 2017
This is absolutely VILE. I thought the days of me blind buying such horrible stuff was behind me, as I thoroughly read reviews and note break downs. I feel there is not enough negative reviews because of the respect people have for the house. Well.. you make something that smells disgusting, people should know about it.

I can obviously see why this flopped in department stores, but it has even flopped at online discounters, hence its price drop down to about $20 a bottle. That's what I paid, so it''s make a cute paperweight.

Girl opens up with a peppery, violet heavy, plastic smelling woodsy smell. It's very linear and dries down that way. It's very VERY chemical smelling. Plastic, nail polish remover are main problematic accords.

Granted this is coming off of one wearing. I do have a bottle and can revisit it any time, but why would I want to? There's no changing the chemical smells, they're not gonna go away, and it gives me a headache. 2 big thumbs down.
22nd March, 2017
On me, this was spicy and projected heavily. I was testing three other fragrances at the time, in different places of my arm and this one dominated and even got commented on..not complimented, BTW. "Smells like an old lady" was one comment.

Excellent longevity.
05th March, 2017
GILR is the cheapest CDG perfume out in the market right now. It has dropped down is price tag a 75%, and one can find online retailers in Europe selling the juice for around 28 Euros only (Originally 120 Euros)

Unisex on the feminine side, it's a well blended fragrance that smells like an experienced power bottom all fresh and groomed, on his way to meet his Saturday hookup. Loves it.

21st May, 2016
The packaging, branding and bottle are completely beyond my comprehension, so this is just about the scent. I love violet, so this is already a winner for that reason. For me this is violet and black pepper in equal measure at the start, the violet lasting longer as time goes on. It fades to a more powdery skin scent after a couple of hours. I really like the juxtaposition of the slightly sweet, powdery floral and the warm spice, it's a contrast but it works well. It's a pleasant, unisex fragrance. In contrast with others' opinions here, I can't imagine anyone finding this offensive. For me this would be a safe "office" scent (part of me would hope no-one would ask me what it's called though :))
May 2016
21st May, 2016
This scent suffers from a sad dead-girl bottle, and a lot of cranky reviews (especially on other sites). Despite all that, I find myself reaching for it whenever the air's a little coolish -- it's got the iris and violet that gives it a mildly powdery quality at the core, but all roughed up by an earthy, woody, peppery edge. This girl likes it.
27th August, 2015

Add your review of Pharrell Williams GIRL

Shop for Pharrell Williams GIRL products online

Search Amazon for Pharrell Williams GIRL

Member images of Pharrell Williams GIRL

There are no member images of Pharrell Williams GIRL yet. Why not be the first?