24 Old Bond Street (2013)
by Atkinsons

24 Old Bond Street information

Year of Launch2013

Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris

About 24 Old Bond Street

24 Old Bond Street is a feminine perfume by Atkinsons. The scent was launched in 2013

24 Old Bond Street fragrance notes

Reviews of 24 Old Bond Street

To me, this one is clearly a “fresh floral”. I bought it even if I find it quite feminine, because I just love it!

It is a mystery to me though that it is described everywhere as a man cologne (except here on BN directory). On the net and in the store, it is presented as a men's fragrance. But to me it is clearly FEMININE, to the point that I hesitated one month before I bought it.

I have seen it described as “oriental”, “classic cologne”, categories that I find quite inaccurate.
The closest thing to it would be “Colonia Intensa” from Aqua di Parma, but still, 24OBS is much more feminine.
Over all, beautiful scent, fresh, elegant but simple, well done. Strenght is also good, contrary to what I read on other sites.

The line started with 7 scents, and now the store added 4 more. I liked the Oud for men. Some of them seem quite modern, despite all the PR work…

29th August, 2014
Loved it. Not sure why it's categorised as a women's fragrance. Big trouble was ... I doused myself in 2ml and it was gone in 10 minutes.
10th August, 2014

Add your review of 24 Old Bond Street

Shop for 24 Old Bond Street products online

Shop for 24 Old Bond Street at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for 24 Old Bond Street

Member images of 24 Old Bond Street

There are no member images of 24 Old Bond Street yet. Why not be the first?