Untold (2013)

SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchElizabeth Arden Inc

About Untold

Untold is a feminine perfume by Elizabeth Arden. The scent was launched in 2013 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Clement Gavarry

Untold fragrance notes

Reviews of Untold

holly242 Show all reviews
On first spray I could smell nothing this is that delicate,but after only a few minutes more was coming through as it warmed up.I call it a warm floral.The bottle is delicious too!My Hubby has a great nose for what I will like,he got me this for our ninth wedding anniversary,so it will always remind me of around that summer.
05th June, 2016
Salutation.

Everything about UNTOLD is beauty,radiance and charm. a soft perfume,a mist that caresses with a trail of flowers on a bed of amber.ELIZABETH ARDEN truly captures the essence of the glamorous woman in this discerning blend.it has a clean yet sensuous scent,inoffensive yet impressive.fresh yet warm.Subtle, Romantic,Modern,Creamy,Enchanting,Elegant, Versatile and all this in a lovely bottle.

Top notes of dazzling bergamot,crispy pear and spicy pink pepper evokes a appealing scent,before a delicate heart with its generous character redolent of such flowers as gardenia and jasmine.finally the warmth of amber and patchouli make UNTOLD a perfect choice for those woman out there that want a soft yet attractive scent.this is ideal for any age,any occasion and any time of year.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Above average on my skin.

6.75/10
15th May, 2015
I was immediately struck by the commercial for Untold. I just loved that song (which strangely still pops into my head on occasion). I googled all over the place to figure out who or what it was (to no avail). At the time, I didn't care much about perfumes. I had a couple drug store staples and Bath & Body Works mists. I sung along with the song when it happened to come on TV, and otherwise forgot all about it.

Well, one of those drug store favorites had been discontinued for some time, and the price on eBay is only getting higher and higher. I joined Fragrantica in hopes of finding a similar replacement. While browsing around, I remembered that commercial.. that song. Untold! I should see if it looks as magical as the commerical made it out to be.

I first bought a mini. Initially, I could smell nothing but pears. I had never even tasted a pear before - but every time I wore Untold, my teeth would chatter and my mouth would water and I just wanted to bite something, haha! I ended up going to the grocery store to buy a pear, and ate one for the first time in my life. Now, I love pears!

And, I also love Untold. I got ahold of a large bottle (for just $10 on eBay!), and quickly began to appreciate its other notes. While pear has the leading role here, the florals sure soften it up, the amber and musk provide warmth and creaminess, but my favorite part is that subtle spiciness! Ugh, just delightful, understated, delicious! It may not be as bold as most of my favorites tend to be, but man, it's a truly remarkable scent in an utterly gorgeous bottle!
06th April, 2015

UNTOLD Elizabeth Arden perfume women 3.3 oz 3.4 edp NEW IN BOX

• USD $26.73
  • Time Left: 22 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Untold Eau Legere Perfume by Elizabeth Arden - 3.3 / 3.4oz / 100ml EDT Spray TST

• USD $16.45
  • Time Left: 15 days

Untold by Elizabeth Arden 1.7 fl oz Bottle Women Perfume Spray 70% Full

• USD $3.11 HIGHEST BID
  • Listing Type: Auction – 4 Bid(s)
  • Time Left:

• USD $16.99
  • Time Left: 1 day

Elizabeth Arden 4 Piece Perfume Gift Set NEW Red Door~5th Ave~Pretty~Untold

• USD $12.99 HIGHEST BID
  • Listing Type: Auction – 1 Bid(s)
  • Time Left: 1 day