Joop! Homme Extreme (2014)
by Joop!

Joop! Homme Extreme information

Year of Launch2014

Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Joop! Homme Extreme

Joop! Homme Extreme is a follow-up to 1989's Joop Homme. The fragrance was launched in 2014.

Joop! Homme Extreme fragrance notes

Reviews of Joop! Homme Extreme

This flanker IS the 'dirty' Joop!

Cocoa and patch present as a dirty musk. If you are not into dirty frags don't bother.
Almost like Musc Ravegeur or Muscs Koublai Khan layered with Joop.
I love it!
04th February, 2018 (last edited: 05th February, 2018)
I'm not sure why there is so much negativity with this scent.
I tested it on paper at first and I thought...ho hum. But I know a paper strip test is nothing like testing it on skin. I did test on skin and thought, it had a decent sillage and smelt ok. Later the dry down is exceptionally wonderful. The berries and fruits from the original were tempered somewhat with a smoky bitterness.
It reminded me of the old iconic powerhouses like Van Cleef homme modernized with sweet fruit. I could wear this for evening casual events, not too suitable for daytime outings. Not an office scent at all.
Really thumbs up to Joop for this creation.
15th October, 2016

I couldn’t wait to try this – an extreme version of JOOP! That’s like a ultra-barbershop version of Rive Gauche pour Homme or a super leather version of Knize 10.
Well!... disappointment…

For a couple of seconds a blast of fruity musk and I thought “Wow! They did it!” But after that first four seconds things morph into a sweetish, dull texture, which reminds me of a stale fruity bubblegum… wimpy and apologetic. And there is stays. It doesn’t project anything like the original JOOP!; it doesn’t have any kind of personality whatsoever except that it’s a little bit annoying. I’m certainly not interested enough to pay attention to its longevity – who cares?

JOOP! Homme Extreme is extremely unJOOPy.
28th July, 2016
Like some sort of a mainstream rock band that's still searching/exploring itself.

Dull, boring, sweet and overpowering.

Notes are black cococa? Where? I don't sense it. Hot skin note? Nope, not here. Patchouli? Maybe, just maybe.
A lot of sickening, sweetened chemicals? Definitely.

I still appreciate the original. When mildly applied, the original can make wonders even today.

Extremely boring and irritating.

Originality - 4/10
Scent - 5/10
Longevity 8/10
Projection 8/10
21st January, 2016
Smells like someone poured 1 Million into a bubblegum machine.

Nobody should wear this.
16th July, 2015
At the beginning it seems to catch in the air the original Joop Homme's main hallmarks (candied black cherry syrup, electric menthol, sambac jasmine, bombastic musk, orange blossoms and spices) but in a couple of minutes I detect a sort of aromatic synthetic ambery mentholated creaminess which turns the aroma out as a sort of Ted Lapidus Black Soul's clone (yes with several Davidoff Hot Water's nuances), something softer, less brash and finally silkier than the original (more interesting predecessor). I don't catch that powerhouse undertone which we were able to detect at distance with the original Joop Homme. Finally boring. Less powderful than the original Joop Homme so the "extreme" epithet is just a clumsy tricksy. Nice bottle.
08th October, 2014 (last edited: 09th October, 2014)

Add your review of Joop! Homme Extreme

Shop for Joop! Homme Extreme products online

Search Amazon for Joop! Homme Extreme

Member images of Joop! Homme Extreme

There are no member images of Joop! Homme Extreme yet. Why not be the first?