B. (2014)

PerfumerDomitille Bertier
SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About B.

B. is a feminine perfume by Balenciaga. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Domitille Bertier

B. fragrance notes

Reviews of B.

I loved this scent when sprayed on the testing paper. And the opening is gorgeous, but when it's on me, I just can't wrap my head around the strong "play-doh" smell. I'm thinking it is perhaps the mix of cedarwood...and maybe my reaction to it. I felt something similar with Atelier Cologne's Cedre Atlas. Both have a mix of green and cedar...the fresh light greens are lovely, but there's always this hard to describe plastic note for me. And I'm thinking it must be the addition of cedar with these other ingredients. It's not offensive, but just weird. I wouldn't wear it out. Others may not have this reaction, but I definitely recommend trying this one before buying. Because I love it by itself, but it's not my favorite when I actually wear it.
16th December, 2015
I got a tester of this when visiting a department store. I also got two other testers--all of them unmarked. The other two were unremarkable; I tossed them without a second thought. However, when I put this one on again I was riveted--I had to know what scent it was. I went back to the department store to find the scent based on what remained of my tester tube. The first time I got it wrong, so I went back again--and found it. It was this beauty. I cannot say enough how much I like this scent.
15th May, 2015

Add your review of B.

Member images of B.

There are no member images of B. yet. Why not be the first?