L'Incendiaire (2014)

Year of Launch2014

HouseSerge Lutens
Parent CompanyShiseido

About L'Incendiaire

L'Incendiaire is a shared / unisex perfume by Serge Lutens. The scent was launched in 2014

L'Incendiaire fragrance notes

Reviews of L'Incendiaire

This is the best thing to wear at Christmas. It is too expensive, and probably only priced high to make it seem more exclusive and special. I have to say, I don't appreciate that kind of psychological manipulation. But of the smoky, spicy ouds out there, this one is possibly the best.
30th November, 2018
Incense-Oud combo with burnt rubbery effect.
Full of balsamic undertones.
The animalic oudy elements are revealed only on paper strip; but, on skin it behaves heavenly!
It stays for a long time but never screams.
So subtle; Like the best imaginable incense balm!
18th February, 2018
I honestly don't get it. What's so special about L'Incendiaire?

If you like amber + incense, it surely smells good but I don't find anything about L'Incendiaire to be so *sumptuous* or *exclusive* to warrant the vulgar price-tag it goes for. Luxury is one thing, vulgarity is another altogether. In the end, let's face it, this is really just another amber incense in the same mould as Sahara Noir.

B#*ch please!

14th July, 2016
Angel meets Oud!

A dark, syrupy, resinous amber, Angel's Xmas berry potpourri signature, and a lot of bitter oud.

Some may like it, I do not. I love Angel for its uniqueness, wore a full bottle's worth, but don't intend to wear it again. Once for the experience was enough for me. I detest the bitter oud note and sadly find it proliferates in all of Lutens' wood and incense based scents. A pity for me.

I can see this really impressing some folks though. Worth trying a sample if you are into smoky, amber, incense notes with a sweet, fruity lift.
25th June, 2016
The smell of burning money, that's what I'm picking up here. Seriously though, smoky incense with an amber undertone and a slight resinous quality. Not bad, but in no way worth the asking price. At $293.00 an ounce...insanity. If it's a scent that you find you can't live without, then save up and grab some, but for me there are so many that I love much more. As this dried down I got a really strange whiff. It took me a minute, but I finally identified a smell that reminded me of the funeral home. There's a hint of floral with a strange pancake makeup scent. Yes, I have a vivid imagination, but that's what I smelled.
21st May, 2016
Notes & breakdown can be found from online sources & other reviews here / on Fragrantice...

My take:

Fragrance wise - very good, but it's nothing new or revolutionary.

Price wise - INSANE.

Save your $$$'s is my verdict...
03rd April, 2016

SERGE LUTENS L`INCENDIAIRE 1.6 oz / 50 ml Parfum / Perfume, Sealed Box

End Date: Saturday Jun-15-2019 13:52:05 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $300.00

Member images of L'Incendiaire

There are no member images of L'Incendiaire yet. Why not be the first?