Moschino Forever Sailing (2013)
by Moschino

Moschino Forever Sailing information

Year of Launch2013

HouseMoschino
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Moschino Forever Sailing

Moschino Forever Sailing is a masculine fragrance by Moschino. The scent was launched in 2013

Moschino Forever Sailing fragrance notes

Reviews of Moschino Forever Sailing

As the name suggests,the fragrance is Like a cool ocean breeze and gives you marine feeling.a delightful aromatic fragrance that has a distinctive fresh modern scent full of energy and cleanness that makes you feel good with yourself.the most important thing is that woman love this kind of scents.the flanker is not quite masculine so can be safely unisex.Casual,Youthful,Refreshing,Summery,Soapy, Woody,Uplifting,Bright,Clean,Ozonic,Inexpensive and Innocent.

Top notes of Forever Sailing will enchant you with accords of green mint and juniper combined with citruses zest(lemon and grapefruit)and soapy lavender that is very bright and sharp.the notes are set against warm,woody undertones of musk,patchouli and cedar.the result exudes energy of citruses,marine notes and woods that reminiscent of the blue sea waves.totally it is not an unpleasant scent anothers of the legion of light inoffensive aromatics that is ideal for long summer days.

Sillage?Moderate.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

6.5/10
20th July, 2016
bigbz Show all reviews
Very nice warm weather scent who's citrus opening immediately reminds me of a less sweet/more herbal Lacoste Essential.(I swear I smell tomato leaf in this, even though it's not listed)

More testing needs to be done to see how it evolves and what kind of longevity I get out of it....but can say that so far, I'm extremely happy with this cheapie but goodie!
15th January, 2016 (last edited: 02nd April, 2016)
This interesting fragrance name drew me to sample this. I was able to get a mini bottle on Ebay for pretty cheap.

Forever sailing opens with that common tangy sour fruit note (I'm assuming kumquat or some type of tomato leaf/citrus combo). Promptly the dominant mint note comes out, the sour citrus note fades and takes a back seat, and quickly I get lots of lavender behind the mint (within 3 minutes of application). Now I'm left with a mint, lavender, citrus, and some nice musky woods all at once. This one quickly develops into the scent it was made to be. It's not very unique, but it is different enough for me to not be able to compare it to anything right off the top of my head. There's a smokiness going on. Although the notes and composition isn't entirely unique, the fact that it's still aiming for an aquatic feel, without the typical aquatic notes, make it somewhat different.

As others have said, it does last long. Maybe just because the previous fragrance I had on my clothing, and now changed my shirt, put this on my skin, and am doing this review.. that I am finding this fragrance very refreshing (since the last one on my clothing was dreadful). In retrospect though, I don't think this is something I would buy, or wear very often, because it just doesn't suit my needs. It's trying to be a different type of aquatic, but to me it falls flat. It does have pretty good longevity for the style of scent it is. Typically stuff in this genre give me 4 hours or so, while this gives 6-8, possibly longer, but a very close to skin scent at that time. After a few minutes of application, the combination of notes here seem to clash, I think it's the lavender clashing with citrus and woods, a good perfumer could of done a better job blending the notes. It does challenge my nose though, and again it is different, but not entirely unique, as it smells like bits and pieces of many other fragrances. (Eau Frachie, Le Male, Bulgari Man, Terre d'Hermes, to name a few)

Giving this a thumbs up would be lying, because it's not something I could recommend. However, if you are looking for an aquatic that takes some risks, this is something you should check out.

Also, from a distance it smells different than close up. From a distance it's a very generic, although nice citrus, zesty, sort of sour type, while if you go for a whiff up close, you'll get the darker side of it, the lavender, the woods, and musk, almost like a patchouli too. The mint dies off within 10 minutes on my skin, not completely, but about 75% gone.

I'm confident with this review, as I have worn it numerous times. This wasn't based off of a sample wearing. I will likely finish the mini bottle, but I don't see myself buying this in the future.
26th October, 2015
A great surprise to me. Indeed it's your regular freshie in the sea of many alike, in this case tad bit similar to Bvlgari Aqua Marine, yet character of its own. Mint note here is almost invasive, very strong, but to me it's also incredibly pleasant and refined - I bet most people won't agree with me with the word refined, though. So mint it is, what else? Patchouli gives it some structure but is a bit lost in that screaming mint note. If you like fresh, and I mean really fresh, this is for you. I know it is for me. (tried/worn 07.09.2013.)
28th January, 2015

Moschino Forever Sailing by Moschino EDT Spray (Tester) 3.4 oz/100 ml Men

$37.00 (0 Bids)
End Date: Friday Apr-19-2019 12:27:56 PDT
Bid now | Add to watch list

MOSCHINO FOREVER SAILING FOR MEN EAU DE TOILETTE SPLASH 4.5 ML/0.12 OZ.MINIATURE

End Date: Friday Apr-19-2019 13:06:58 PDT

Moschino Forever Sailing EDT .12 oz Mini & Afterhave Balm .8 oz & Shower Gel .8

End Date: Sunday Apr-21-2019 16:09:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $12.74

Member images of Moschino Forever Sailing

There are no member images of Moschino Forever Sailing yet. Why not be the first?