Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss (2014)
by Guerlain

Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss information

Year of Launch2014

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerThierry Wasser
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss

Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Thierry Wasser

Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss fragrance notes

Reviews of Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss

I'll go for the thumbs up and I almost want to apologize when I read the other reviews. I love the sweet fruit and flowers opening. I love the very gourmand dry down. It reminds me of hypnotic poison. Almond and vanilla. I find it intoxicating. I hope to find a bottle soon
13th August, 2017
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening is a fruity-floral affair, with a super-synthetic raspberry, hints of a sweet cranberry, and a somewhat generic rose all vying for attention. Heading towards the drydown, these take on a distinct lipstick characteristic. This lipstick, endowed with touches of iris, lacks the refinement and delightful freshness of the early formulations of Dior Homme; is is a somewhat more pedestrian version but not badly done. As a matter of fact, in spite of - at times intense - sweetness it is never intrusively heavy or cloying on my skin.

The base adds a generic and unexciting vanilla, which is not particularly enticing or impressive.

I get moderate sillage, excellent projection and six hours of longevity.

This spring lipstick scent is rather synthetic, but it is certainly a class better that the worst examples of the genre - Victoria's Secret can be much worse. Very coquettish and bit juvenile, but it could have been much less bearable. 2.25/5.
30th October, 2016
This was altogether too fruity and sweet for me. I wouldn't give this to anyone older than their mid teens. On another site's review, I had read that it was a makeup/lipstick type fragrance. There was a brief moment where violet and rose appeared; however, it did not include a waxy note and was gone too quickly. This should never be suggested as being akin to Malle's prereformulated Lipstick Rose.
28th February, 2016
Fluffy and sweet, cozy but very soft. Its a skin scent on me, which is a shame. The opening promised so much juicy litchi and rose with a real mouthwatering punch, but then it turns into sweet baby powder. Nice for a new mother or a woman who teaches kindergarten I suppose, but not edgy or powerful enough for me.
04th June, 2015

Add your review of Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss

Shop for Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss products online

Search Amazon for Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss

Member images of Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss

There are no member images of Les Elixirs Charnels - French Kiss yet. Why not be the first?