Made in Heaven (2014)

PerfumerPascal Gaurin
SupplierIFF
Parent CompanyShaping Room

About Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven is a shared / unisex perfume by A Lab on Fire. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Pascal Gaurin

Reviews of Made in Heaven

well, I'm not a big fan of gourmands , so right away I had a feeling I wouldn't be too thrilled with this, and I was right...sugary/syrupy sweet...hard for me to pick out any individual notes...comes across as a syntho-blob to my nose...mostly can sense flowers...maybe some vanilla...just a tad earthy/herby, but not much...would probably be a thumbs down for me, but I'm giving it a neutral because this might smell good to lovers of all things gourmand...
02nd December, 2018
A strong, sweet gourmand that indeed smells like Capn' Crunch cereal, which some other reviewers and bloggers online have already identified.

It was too thick and cloying for me. Be warned that this is a big, heady, thick gourmand, even more so than some of the house's other offerings, like What We Do in Paris is Secret. I love a good gourmand but after wearing this for a while it just became too much and was nausea-inducing.
21st November, 2017
Notes: Safran, magnolia petals, Italian mandarin, jasmine sambac, tuberose, orange flower, cereal accord, orris, natural vanilla bean.
I ordered a sample of this and couldn't decide if I loved it or hated it after the first couple of wears. Ultimately, I realized every time I wore it I would catch a whiff of the warm sweetness coming from my shirt. I can't get enough.
The sugary sweet open, which might be overwhelming for some, dries down to a complex fragrance. I don't think this scent is meant for everyone. A gourmand fragrance that keeps me sniffing my wrists... makes me smell like fresh baked cookies wafting out a window into autumn air. Underneath the baking smell is something floral, complicated and alluring.
It is a challenging scent, and one that changes completely (I suspect) with the wearer.
18th October, 2015

End Date: Friday Jun-14-2019 4:52:09 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $140.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Made in Heaven

There are no member images of Made in Heaven yet. Why not be the first?