Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte (2012)
by Hilde Soliani Profumi

Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte information

Year of Launch2012

HouseHilde Soliani Profumi
PerfumerHilde Soliani

About Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte

Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte is a feminine perfume by Hilde Soliani Profumi. The scent was launched in 2012 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Hilde Soliani

Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte fragrance notes

Reviews of Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte

Hilde Soliani takes three simple notes and showcases such complexity within a the triad. I get milk, I get coffee, caramel, la leche, toffee, sugar dustings, espresso, so many things within one perfume. Strong but delicate at the same time.
19th December, 2018
Hilde Soliani Crema di Latte takes the concept of coffee and renders it milky, a notable departure from the coffee scents with which I'm most familiar, including Mugler A*Men Pure Coffee, Kerosene Follow, Sebastiane Expresso Royale, among others.

The only listed notes in Crema di Latte are milk, sugar, and cream, but there certainly at least seems to be a notable coffee accord--perhaps not downright espresso, but something at least coffeeish--and perhaps even caramel.

Again, it's the creaminess that sets CDL apart from other coffee scents, so it perhaps scratches the dessert itch more so than other coffee scents, it being plenty sweet as well as creamy.

It's delectable and richly so. Performance is solid, the blend being cold-weather-leaning but delicious enough to have a place in anyone's day throughout the year, just perhaps not in the extreme heat.

7 out of 10
08th May, 2018
This smells EXACTLY like Milkfuls Candy (a favorite candy of mine!), and I love it! Also smells like a spoonful of sweetened condensed milk, also a favorite. I will be so sad when my little sample is gone!

But...My hubby hates the smell. I wore just a dab to work, and 2 coworkers commented that they hate it too! LOL! Another coworker didn't hate it; but couldn't understand why I would want to smell like candy?

So..I can take the hint! This is a love or hate scent, so I won't wear it out anymore. I'll enjoy my little sample at home, and then look for the next great scent find! :)
28th October, 2016

Add your review of Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte

Shop for Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte products online

Member images of Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte

There are no member images of Teatro Olfattivo di Parma : Crema di Latte yet. Why not be the first?