Island Bouquet
by Caldey Abbey Perfumes

Island Bouquet information

HouseCaldey Abbey Perfumes

About Island Bouquet

Island Bouquet is a masculine fragrance by Caldey Abbey Perfumes.

Island Bouquet fragrance notes

Reviews of Island Bouquet

There is one review of Island Bouquet.
I first tried Island Bouquet about two years ago, and I'm afraid, due to my initial impression of it, left some quite negative comments in reply to a threat on this site. However, this fragrance has grown on me tremendously since then, and I am now very fond of it. I find it quite strange that it is listed here as a masculine fragrance - it really is the most feminine and floral of all the Caldey perfumes.

The best way to describe Island Bouquet is a more subtle, natural and slightly herbal version of YSL's Paris. I'm afraid I felt this fragrance was a good example of an old lady's perfume when I replied to thread, but I have really changed my opinion, and now would change this description to simply more subtle than many modern fragrances.

Available in pure perfume, eau de cologne and eau de toilette (for some reason the eau de toilette is called "Skin Perfume" and is only available in a 5ml bottle).

The bath essence is lovely, as is the hand lotion (the hand lotion especially is superb quality, and I find it far more moisturising and softening than the Crabtree and Evelyn hand creams I used to use - at a fraction of the price.
06th February, 2016

Add your review of Island Bouquet

Shop for Island Bouquet products online

Search Amazon for Island Bouquet

Member images of Island Bouquet

There are no member images of Island Bouquet yet. Why not be the first?