Au Delà Narcisse (2014)

AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseBruno Fazzolari
PerfumerBruno Fazzolari

About Au Delà Narcisse

Au Delà Narcisse is a unisex perfume by Bruno Fazzolari. The scent was launched in 2014 as 'Au Delà Narcisse des Montagnes'. The name was shortened in 2016.

The fragrance is available for a short time each year.

Fazzolari says:

Au Delà - Narcisse is a classic white-floral chypre, made in the old-school way with genuine oakmoss and labdanum. The narcissus note is clear, fresh and unmistakable, and is supported by heavy doses of Egyptian jasmine and orange flower absolutes from France.

Au Delà Narcisse fragrance notes

Reviews of Au Delà Narcisse

This is a well executed fragrance that's an interpretation of the retro floral chypre genre. The bergamot is soft, leading to notes of narcissus and jasmine. The oakmoss is there in the dry down, though not a lot of it, unlike some vintages. I do not get orange blossom or amber at any stage of development. Sad, as I think they would've added another dimension. Somewhat unisex, could be a bit femme for some; sillage and projection are soft, though duration is moderate.

My tastes are shifting away from this style of perfumes. While it's nice, you might want to shop around for Givenchy III or other vintages. It is dry, and has some green elements, but is not a 'green chypre' like Dryad. Among modern stuff that revisit the chypre style, I prefer the richer and more nuanced Chypre Palatin, or the rugged MAAI.

01st November, 2018
A crisp & bittersweet blend of crushed green leaves, earthy oakmoss & animalic florals make this a rich, full-bodied & retro-style chypre. An hour in, I smell iris & mimosa rather than narcissus. After around three hours it fades closer to the skin, & six hours in there's a soft base of oakmoss & amber. Eight hours in it's a skin scent.
I'm not usually a huge fan of oakmoss, but the skillful blending with the rich florals here won me over. It's really quite stunning, & if you love vintage chypres, you have to try this.
13th June, 2018
Wonderfully blended! Narcissus is the definite star here. The oakmoss and orange flower have a sweet, hazy marriage. The jasmine is earthy-spicy but, not "dirty". The bergamot and amber are almost incense-like on my skin, at the base. Very impressive.
01st April, 2018
Stardate 20180223:

Simply amazing classical white floral. Not too sweet nor too indolic. A balance not many have struck.
People compare it to Chanel but I think it is way better than any Chanel out there right now. Maybe we can find better floral s in vintage realm but one has to look hard.
23rd February, 2018
I like this. I am always interested in floral fragrances that can be worn by men, especially if they are a bit edgy. This fragrance starts with narcissus and bergamot and dries down to a narcissus-oakmoss combo on my skin. The floral is rich and of high quality and not sweet, but rather dry and a bit dusty, perhaps due to the oakmoss. Unisex and perhaps even leaning towards the masculine spectrum. Recommended.
10th January, 2017
This is rather special. On me, this is all lovely florals, with a touch of amber. It felt a bit sharp when it first went on, but after it dried down, it was all there – the narcissus and jasmine soft and sweet, but in no way overpowering. The bergamot cuts through the sweetness, and the oakmoss adds a lovely fresh, woody-green note. Four hours in, and it had settled into a deliciously soft, creamy, almost buttery floral – every time I caught a whiff of it, which was very often, I found myself drawing in a big slow breath to hoover up as much of the scent as I can. It’s elegant and classy, but not in a snooty way. Rather, it’s a restrained classy, as I suspect that too much of any one of these ingredients and it could become a too-sweet, shouty, look-at-me frag. Quite simply, it is quality ingredients, beautifully blended, in just the right amounts, all playing nicely together – quietly elegant, effortlessly classy and oh-so-delicious. We suffer from a glut of celebrity/designer frags here, with a few “niche” houses thrown in, but there are so very many we just don’t get here at all, and Bruno Fazzolari is one of them. So a big shout out and thank you to purecaramel for the samples! – I’m so happy I got to try it. It’s right up there for longevity too – it lasted a good 12 hours on me.
02nd September, 2016

Add your review of Au Delà Narcisse

Shop for Au Delà Narcisse products online

Au Dela Narcisse - Bruno Fazzolari Rare 100% Authentic Sample! Free Shipping!

End Date: Friday Apr-12-2019 12:49:11 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Au Dela Narcisse - Bruno Fazzolari Rare 100% Authentic Sample! Free Shipping!

End Date: Friday Apr-12-2019 12:49:11 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of Au Delà Narcisse

There are no member images of Au Delà Narcisse yet. Why not be the first?