Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber (2015)
by Jo Malone London

Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber information

Year of Launch2015
AvailabilityIn Production / Limited Edition

HouseJo Malone London
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber

Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber is a shared / unisex perfume by Jo Malone London. The scent was launched in 2015

Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber fragrance notes

Reviews of Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber

Says Wiki:
"The Tudor period is the period between 1485 and 1603 in England and Wales and includes the Elizabethan period during the reign of Elizabeth I until 1603. The Tudor period coincides with the dynasty of the House of Tudor in England whose first monarch was Henry VII (14571509)."

Rock the Ages: Tudor Rose & Amber is a travel through the centuries to this bloody and turbulent period in England's history...lots of "red", to be sure. TR&A emphasizes red in the form of LOTS of rose note, tastefully accented by amber, musk, patchouli, bright clove, pink pepper, and ginger.

For the lady wanting a hearty floral-spice scent, this is the one to check out.
09th October, 2018
I bought this delicious scent yesterday, along with the re-issued Pomegranate Noir, both of the new Rock the Ages from Jo Malone. It is a beautiful feminine rose scent, with a bit of a kick. It is also beautiful mixed with Pomegranate Noir. I give it a thumbs up, but it does not last very long on skin, which is a disappointment, but I get this with most perfumes!!! People say to me "that's a lovely fragrance you're wearing" but I can never smell my perfume myself after about 30 minutes. I don't mind re-spraying liberally... but it only comes in a small 30 ml bottle, I prefer the 100 ml bottles. I am going to keep this for special occasions and not waste it on days when I am doing housework!!! Even though I HAVE to wear a scent 24 hours a day!!! I would recommend this scent as it is really lovely and is a limited edition, once it's gone it's gone!!! It is a bit similar to Stella McCartney's original rose fragrance, which I wore on my wedding day, so I suppose I am bound to like it!!! I have a few other Jo Malone fragrances so I will be experimenting with the combining. Off to have some fun now!!!
28th February, 2015
I was able to simply smell this lovely brew yesterday, and I must say, March 1 cannot arrive soon enough!

I did not spray any on me, as I was only there to purchase the Velvet Rose and Oud, and needed to focus on all the various combos and samples, BUT, I was clearly distracted as the sales attendant laughed and said "if I don't see you before then, I know I'll see you March first!".

Oh, how true that is. The amber is glowing. If I think hard enough, I believe I can smell it. I am shocked that the clove was not too much (it seems to often repel me in many scents), and it was just enough. Like I have said before, I am no expert. I have not the vocabulary, nor the years of olfactory practice to make an eloquent monologue on the properties of a scent, but WOW! This was really nice!

March 1, 2015.

I have to sadly edit this: I tried this again this past week, and I don't know if the first bottles they put out as teasers were made with better juice, or if I were just in a different space regarding scent, but the bottle I sampled this week was just off. It was piercing. I don't know another word for it. I picked up a strange rubbery scent later (about maybe 45 minutes) that I had not noticed before. I did smell what I believe may be cloves this time (which may be the "piercing" I was speaking of). I don't know - I think I either got a bad batch the second time, or an excellent batch the first time. Color me confused.
17th January, 2015 (last edited: 04th May, 2015)

Add your review of Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber

Shop for Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber products online

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir 1 oz / 30 ml Cologne Rock The Ages Limited

End Date: Thursday May-23-2019 9:14:43 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $75.20
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir 'Rock the Ages' Cologne 1 oz / 30 ml (2015 Edition)

End Date: Thursday May-23-2019 21:19:53 PDT

Jo Malone Rock the Ages Geranium & Verbena 30 ml / 1 oz Unisex Cologne

End Date: Friday May-24-2019 21:16:10 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $83.70
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Jo Malone BIRCH & BLACK PEPPER Cologne 1 oz / 30 ml Spray 'Rock the Ages'

End Date: Monday May-27-2019 21:20:40 PDT

JO MALONE ROCK THE AGES LE TUDOR ROSE & AMBER COLOGNE SPRAY 1 OZ 30 ML NIB

End Date: Sunday Jun-2-2019 15:11:39 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $74.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Rock The Ages Lily of the Valley & Ivy 1 oz / 30 ml UNISEX NEW!!

End Date: Wednesday Jun-5-2019 9:13:01 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $79.08

NEW in Box! Jo Malone Rock the Ages - Birch & Black Pepper 1 oz / 30 mL

End Date: Wednesday Jun-5-2019 14:16:55 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $94.95

Member images of Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber

There are no member images of Rock the Ages : Tudor Rose & Amber yet. Why not be the first?