Replica At the Barber's (2014)
by Martin Margiela

Replica At the Barber's information

Year of Launch2014

HouseMartin Margiela
PerfumerLouise Turner
SupplierGivaudan
Parent CompanyL'Orťal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Replica At the Barber's

Replica At the Barber's is a masculine fragrance by Martin Margiela. The scent was launched in 2014 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Louise Turner

Replica At the Barber's fragrance notes

Reviews of Replica At the Barber's

This is how I smell when I leave the barber shop and I love it! Shaving cream, spices and after shave mixed together. Leather, tonka bean and moss give it that masculine touch. It makes me feel sophisticated and elegant.
29th August, 2018
This is amazing! This smells EXACTLY like a trip to the barbershop smelled when I was a boy. I've been trying a lot of barbershop fragrances, and while my favorite one so far has been Invasion Barbare by Parfums MDCI, Replica at the Barber's by Martin Margiela smells the most like my barbershop experiences over the years. This is such an enjoyable fragrance experience for me. It's transported me back to my Dad taking me to the barbershop as a kid. I'm so grateful I tried this fragrance...two thumbs way up!
09th January, 2018
This is a good clean herbal scent. It really does remind me of the smell of my skin after shaving.

The first spray reminded me of the aroma of a glass of Sprite with a bit of basil floating in it. Lemon and lime aren't listed as notes so perhaps the basil has some citrus facets. The lavender is really light and stays very close to the skin.

Silage is great for the first half hour. After that, it becomes a skin scent (a rather strong skin scent). Longevity is about 5 hours.

Overall, I'd rate this a 6.5 out of 10. I wouldn't buy a full bottle, but would definitely snag a medium decant.
08th March, 2017
This is T&H's Grafton with the volume down. Or, a milder variation of Mr Taylor's. So, yes, the barbershop vibe is definitely here, but in a more subdued form. At the Barber's is the low-key son of those fragrances. It stays close to the skin for hours. I'm not sure if it is worth the price point, though.
15th January, 2017 (last edited: 17th January, 2017)
Perhaps it was because of the difference in culture and the difference in elements found in a barbershop where i come from that made me realize that I did not like this scent. I would give this a neutral instead of a thumbs down because of that.
This reminds me of Epice Marine by Hermes on the Hermessence line in my initial contact. I grew to love Epice Marine because of its exceptional performance on colder weathers (on hotter days, it would give me headaches perhaps because of the cumin). On the other hand, At the Barber's did not evolve into an experience like Epice Marine. I tried and tried to love it because of the awesome reviews online but you gotta stick to what you prefer. This I do not.
This is based on three days of testing out of a sample obtained from Sephora.
13th November, 2016 (last edited: 15th November, 2016)
Bona fide barbershop fragrance. Doesn't show on the notes, but it seems like there is a licorice or rhubarb note in this. Nice fragrance nonetheless. The Basil note brings out a zesty zing in this one. Worth checking out. 7.5/10
29th September, 2016

Add your review of Replica At the Barber's

Shop for Replica At the Barber's products online

MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA Replica At the Barber's & Jazz Club Spray Sample 2-pc NEW

End Date: Friday Nov-16-2018 14:43:38 PST

Maison Martin Margiela Replica At the Barber's 10ml Glass Spray EDT SAMPLE

End Date: Friday Nov-23-2018 20:32:47 PST
Buy It Now for only: $19.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Maison Martin Margiela Replica Fragrance Spray 0.5 oz (Select Scent)

End Date: Tuesday Nov-27-2018 16:59:40 PST
Buy It Now for only: $29.00

Maison Martin Margiela - Replica: At the Barber's - 5ml SAMPLE

End Date: Friday Nov-30-2018 20:34:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $12.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Lot of (4) Maison Martin Margiela Replica AT THE BARBER'S Male Fragrance Samples

End Date: Saturday Dec-1-2018 2:48:52 PST
Buy It Now for only: $16.99

Maison Martin Margiela Replica At The Barber's 3.4 oz- 100 ml Sealed Box

End Date: Saturday Dec-1-2018 17:26:19 PST
Buy It Now for only: $129.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Maison Martin Margiela Replica Jazz Club, At the Barber's, By the Fireplace vial

End Date: Monday Dec-3-2018 4:49:16 PST

Maison Martin Margiela - Replica: At the Barber's - 10ml SAMPLE

End Date: Tuesday Dec-4-2018 14:56:20 PST
Buy It Now for only: $21.99

Member images of Replica At the Barber's

There are no member images of Replica At the Barber's yet. Why not be the first?