Jadab (2014)

HouseSo Oud

About Jadab

Jadab is a shared / unisex perfume by So Oud. The scent was launched in 2014

Reviews of Jadab

It's ok. Stephane Humbert Lucas' fragrances are different...different in the sense that the quality is apparent, and the scents are always unique, but of the 3 or 4 I've smelled, I would never say any of them are great. This one, of course, fits the same bill. Up front, it has an opening reminiscent of exotic oud fragrances (not the Tom Ford Oud Woods or Acqua di Parma Colonia Ouds, those are not exotic in the least), with some sweet vanillic spices and light, distant florals, and a hint of acidic bite from citrus. It smells heavily synthetic which always loses points, an aspect that hinders his other fragrances as well. That being said, SHL fragrances have great lasting power, so the overwhelming upfront strength can skew the perception. As it dries down, the impression of oud disappears and you're left with something similar to Xerjoff's Ivory Route; a smooth, creamy blanket of generic spice notes, slightly woody, with faint florals coming and going. It's quite nice. And so the circle goes with SHL fragrances, you can see why they are intriguing.

The review below is complete nonsense, written like a highschool fanboy that can't generate a coherent analysis of anything, but sure loves to jump on trendy bandwagons and shout it from the mountaintops with such phrases as "FB", "nuff said" and "wonderful juice". They might even list the notes on the Basenotes pyramid, and demand that you try it after admitting they have a dull nose! That stuff is for Fragrantica. And I get unlimited female attention already (just not from those coveted Uber drivers), no fragrances or accessories needed. The fragrances are worn for me.
31st July, 2020
This is one of those fragrances where I am stunned that no one has reviewed it yet. I'm new to this community, so I'm still learning to isolate notes, etc. I'd say it's an Oriental fragrance with some floral notes- but definitely not feminine.

I can tell you that in the last 90 days I've purchased more than 200 samples, decants and some FB's. I don't think that I've worn anything that I've enjoyed more than Jadab. Side note- last night my young female Uber driver asked what cologne I was wearing. When I told her the name, she said, "All I can tell you is that it smells really good. Like REALLY GOOD!"

Nuff said. Get your nose on this wonderful juice. I just ordered a FB while sitting in the airport.
01st May, 2017

Add your review of Jadab

Shop for Jadab products online

Shop for Jadab at online perfumeries

Oil Perfumery Impression of So Oud - Jadab - perfume oil

JADAB BY SO OUD PARFUM NEKTAR SPRAY 1.0 OZ / 30 ML NEW SEALED IN BOX

End Date: Wednesday Sep-2-2020 15:43:05 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $200.00

Member images of Jadab

There are no member images of Jadab yet. Why not be the first?