L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow (2014)
by Lacoste

L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow information

Year of Launch2014

HouseLacoste
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow

L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow is a masculine fragrance by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 2014

L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow fragrance notes

Reviews of L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow

Bright citrus in the opening and then a sweetened, vetiver-like accord in the drydown. Must be the cypress note. Good sillage while it lasts, gets noticed as it is a very "bright" scent...matches the bottle. Not as creamy or sweet as Chanel Allure Homme Blanche, but it is similar in certain ways. Got a compliment, unsolicited, from the wife after I put it on in the morning. I think she liked how pleasant and fresh it smelled.
28th October, 2016
The opening here is a zesty lemon, very nice actually. As it dries I get wafts a light leather note. I dig. It dries down to Lacoste Blanc pretty much.

It reminds me of a cross between True Religion, Lacoste Blanc, and Clinique Happy for Men. I paid like a buck 50 for a .27 oz mini bottle. No complaints.
20th August, 2016
Quim Show all reviews
This is like a cheaper version of Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche, but without the creaminess. I really like the scent, but it has poor longevity. I wore this a lot until I bought Edition Blanche.
18th December, 2015
Whew! Extremely sweet and cloying upon first spray, made me run around a bit to help it fade. 15-20 minutes later, there are definite green notes that calm it way down and smooth it out considerably. An hour or so later it mellows into a sort of fruity/green scent that reminds me of sour apple candy. Longevity is not that good, I get 3-4 hours tops before a spritz is needed. I like it, but the opening is extreme and might not be for everyone.
30th August, 2015

Add your review of L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow

Member images of L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow

There are no member images of L.12.12 Jaune / Yellow yet. Why not be the first?