Acqua di Giò Profumo (2015)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo information

Year of Launch2015

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò Profumo

Acqua di Giò Profumo is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Acqua di Giò Profumo fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò Profumo

While not much of a fan of original ADG, the profumo is quite good.

I put this in the same bucket as Sauvage, BDC, and Versace's Dylan Blue. But of this group, ADG Profumo is the clear winner.

First off, the atomizer on this bottle is high-tech. It is a strong blast and very easy to control.

The brightness at the onset is brilliant, the musk underneath is prominent but not overpowering. A bit more refined than BDC, more mature and sophisticated than Sauvage.

I get a solid eight hours on the skin. 10-12 on clothes. It has no problem performing.

I don't see this as an office fragrance. Rather I see it as a night out, a few buttons undone, something that attracts and then when encounters get close isn't cloying or distracting.

Scent: 9/10

Longevity: 9/10

Sillage: 9/10
18th July, 2018
Normally I hate aquatic fragrances and I really disliked AdG, but I am enjoying AdG Profumo.

The bergamot, rosemary and sage seem to "adjust" the salty aquatic note and really makes it shine. Color me impressed.

Though it smells professional, this can be worn anywhere for any occasion. Even though it is an aquatic fragrance, AdG Profumo is definitely a year-round fragrance.

A solid 9/10
Recommended
07th July, 2018 (last edited: 30th August, 2018)
I love Acqua di Gio but obviously, it's too common.
After reading about this, I was interested so I tried it out.
Very incense heavy, and very woody. I didn't like it.
I was hoping for a unique take on the existing AdG but instead, this one just reminds me of what's already out there, as someone mentioned, it gives off a Bleu de Chanel kinda vibe. I feel like Armani is just taking what's fashionable in perfumery right now, and adding that to their 90s fragrance.
I'm biased against heavy colognes with incense so take that into consideration.
It doesn't smell quality, as it should. On me, it smelled like one thin layer of the original AdG, and then a heavy layer of the incense and patchouli over it.
It's super strong at first, but after about two hours it calms down a bit.
When it's in its final dry down stages it's kind of nice, but not for me.

Honestly, if I wanted something relatively more modern, I'd rather go with Bleu or Dior's Sauvage.
Check it out for yourself, but I find the original to be far better as an overall scent.
06th April, 2018
Dark, smoky, modern, insanely masculine.

What I consider to be an extremely sexy and strong scent. I get zero resemblance to the original. Projects stronger than almost any fragrance I own, including Aventus, so please go easy otherwise it is very off-putting.

Winter date night home run.
27th February, 2018
The modernized AdG. Takes the original clean, masculine aquatic and adds a woody, more dark and mature scent. This makes it more appropriate for the cooler weather and date nights.

The opening is like layering AdG with a cedar-incense fragrance but blended seamlessly. Later in the drydown, the incense is still there but not as prominent.

I get really good projection and longevity. Will be cloying if over-sprayed.
29th January, 2018
The absolute standard (in my region) made even better with a slightly more intense smell and obviously being an EDP way better longevity.

This works for me even after the gym, great amount of compliments!
20th November, 2017

Add your review of Acqua di Giò Profumo

Shop for Acqua di Giò Profumo products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Acqua di Giò Profumo