Acqua di Giò Profumo (2015)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo information

Year of Launch2015

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò Profumo

Acqua di Giò Profumo is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Acqua di Giò Profumo fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò Profumo

The absolute standard (in my region) made even better with a slightly more intense smell and obviously being an EDP way better longevity.

This works for me even after the gym, great amount of compliments!
20th November, 2017
What a massive let down!!

This one has received rave reviews across the board and I just don't get it?? It just smells like the original ADG. But.............not as nice!!! I don't get the incense or patchouli. There is this sort of sea salt vibe running through it that I can't stand. Last's a long time on my skin but just not for me!!
07th November, 2017
Everyone knows of or has smelled the original Acqua di Gio. It was the smell of the late 90s for quite some time. Some teenagers still swear by it. A great summery aquatic.

Profumo however is Acqua di Gio for year-round, all ages, all occasions enjoyment. I first tried and bought my bottle in the spring and it went down really well. Now that the weather is getting cooler though, I really see the benefits of this one.

Acqua di Gio with ambrox as I like to call it, Profumo is for those that hated the original. Like me, I don't like smelling like everyone else, but it's definitely unique enough given what is currently out there.

Another one where 'a little goes a long way', so try not to overspray. It tends to disappear and reappear throughout the day, but I can still smell whiffs of it on me at evening shower point (usually 12hrs plus since applying).

If there is incense in the base, it has been blended very well with the sage and rosemary notes (which I love by the way), though I can't pick them out individually.

All in all, a great year-round, crowd-pleasing scent at an affordable price point if you look around a bit.
18th October, 2017
This is the best in my collection. When I don't know which I want to wear I put this one on and bam I'm good for the whole day. Any frag house that sells frags that immediately become "skin scents" for 150+ should be ashamed, but this, however, projects and has good sillage, 10 hour longevity. Classy, casual, or work you are set with this one in your collection. Smell is citrusy but mature, sea notes, with ADG DNA. Dah best!!
02nd October, 2017
Tested this and the Special Blend at Macy's. Had lunch and an hour later, drydown on this started to get cloying while the Special Blend settled to a good scent on my skin. You can guess which one I bought.
24th September, 2017
White clouds of incense
Freed from marble's beauty by
Muses with chain saws.