Acqua di Giò Profumo (2015)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo information

Year of Launch2015

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò Profumo

Acqua di Giò Profumo is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Acqua di Giò Profumo fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò Profumo

The most complimented of all my colognes but beyond that one of the very best in my opinion. I do like the original and this is a perfected version.
20th May, 2017
latelly the formula lost his well balance ,omg what a compliment getter towards 2015...still for me it symbolise The Meditereenean sea,sun,Italy......la dolce vita !A real game changer
11th May, 2017
Galanthus Show all reviews
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Probably one of the best fresh citrusy, fresh, clean.. sexy smelling fragrance of all time. A re-formulated eau de toilette version to a parfum version.. what a true masterpiece. Everyone should own one for sure.. if you love fresh fragrances don't hesitate not to buy this it is a true monster.

Longevity: 10+ hours.
Sillage: 8/10
Projection: 7/10
Scent: 9/10
Uniqueness: 8/10

enjoy :)!

24th February, 2017 (last edited: 26th February, 2017)
Good stuff. Reminds me of a shave with Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandlewood shaving soap. This stuff lasts and lasts though.
02nd February, 2017 (last edited: 11th June, 2017)
Theres alot of reviews on this one so ill sum it up quick this smells like what hippies wear when they want to dress up. Its like a insense/ patchouly bomb went off. If you enjoy phish concerts jaming out to dave matthews live in your parents basment and own dress sandals this is for you!
02nd January, 2017
Right now my rating for this fragrance is a neutral because it seems that I need to be in the right mood to enjoy it. This is my 3rd full wearing and previously I have enjoyed it. Today for the first time, I am picking up on the geranium and finding it really annoying. Geranium is something that I have never like the smell of, but I just haven't noticed it here before.
longevity is 6/10