Acqua di Giò Profumo (2015)
by Giorgio Armani

Acqua di Giò Profumo information

Year of Launch2015

HouseGiorgio Armani
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group > Prestige & Collections

About Acqua di Giò Profumo

Acqua di Giò Profumo is a masculine fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The scent was launched in 2015 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas

Acqua di Giò Profumo fragrance notes

Reviews of Acqua di Giò Profumo

latelly the formula lost his well balance ,omg what a compliment getter towards 2015...still for me it symbolise The Meditereenean sea,sun,Italy......la dolce vita !A real game changer
11th May, 2017
Galanthus Show all reviews
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Probably one of the best fresh citrusy, fresh, clean.. sexy smelling fragrance of all time. A re-formulated eau de toilette version to a parfum version.. what a true masterpiece. Everyone should own one for sure.. if you love fresh fragrances don't hesitate not to buy this it is a true monster.

Longevity: 10+ hours.
Sillage: 8/10
Projection: 7/10
Scent: 9/10
Uniqueness: 8/10

enjoy :)!

24th February, 2017 (last edited: 26th February, 2017)
My first review will not be as eloquent and detailed as you veterans, but this fragrance works for this long hair country boy! The sample or tester I tried at the brick and mortar store did not represent this fragrance AT ALL! I found it weak and I almost never gave this a second try. But wow, am I glad I did. I think most of the fragrances "pyramid" of notes are detectable but what I'm absolutely astonished is missing from the list is SANDALWOOD! To me this frag mellows down to a straight up sandalwood smell. Way more sandlewood than patchouli IMO...not that I have a problem with patchouli, I actually like it. Smells just like I finished shaving with Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood shaving cream.
02nd February, 2017
Theres alot of reviews on this one so ill sum it up quick this smells like what hippies wear when they want to dress up. Its like a insense/ patchouly bomb went off. If you enjoy phish concerts jaming out to dave matthews live in your parents basment and own dress sandals this is for you!
02nd January, 2017
Right now my rating for this fragrance is a neutral because it seems that I need to be in the right mood to enjoy it. This is my 3rd full wearing and previously I have enjoyed it. Today for the first time, I am picking up on the geranium and finding it really annoying. Geranium is something that I have never like the smell of, but I just haven't noticed it here before.
longevity is 6/10
projection is 5/10
11th November, 2016
This is a very nicely done rework of the original AdG. The bottle is handsome, and the fluid within does not disappoint! It has a mature, enveloping quality to it compared to the original...one that lasts on me all day. Because it's an intense version of the original, I would recommend that one tries a sample of it first, as it's not for everyone. LOVE this addition to the Armani line!
19th October, 2016