Ferrari Bright Neroli (2015)
by Ferrari

Ferrari Bright Neroli information

Year of Launch2015

HouseFerrari
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris

About Ferrari Bright Neroli

Ferrari Bright Neroli is a shared / unisex perfume by Ferrari. The scent was launched in 2015

Ferrari Bright Neroli fragrance notes

Reviews of Ferrari Bright Neroli

This starts off with a strong note of neroli and bitter orange, with a hint of citron. The whole composition smells a lot like Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino or its ancestor 4711 Eau de Cologne, but Ferrari Bright Neroli is far more 'orange' in character, with less lemon and no bergamot or lime. The whole fragrance smells very natural and is a soapy orange scent; the light orange juice colour is very appropriate. On drydown over time it smells still mainly of neroli, but I get hints of vetiver as well. This fragrance is totally unisex and doesn't lean masculine or feminine (as is the case usually with neroli-based fragrances). It smells sort of like an orange version of Mugler Cologne (which is also neroli dominant and totally unisex but is 'green' in character). Sillage is moderate leaning strong while longevity is also moderate leaning strong, at over 5 hours. Overall this smells extremely pleasant, and is a fantastic ultra-orange natural smelling neroli cologne with far more longevity and projection than 4711 Eau de Cologne but priced way less than Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino (while smelling like both). Neroli, and citrus fruits are probably my favourite aromas in perfumery, and this is one of my favourite neroli-based fragrances.

03rd May, 2018
JBS1 Show all reviews
I got two colognes from Fragrance Split today. One was GIT,and it was spot on,and the other was this one, Bright Neroli.
Let me first say that what I got from Fragrance Split was good, and the service was also solid.
That said ,when I sprayed Bright Neroli on it was OK. The name is what it is.I thought to myself, wow, I should get a bottle of this,especially what Bright Neroli is selling for. Then it started to change .All this began about 10 minutes in.About 15 minutes past and I said,no,I'll pass on this one,for it's getting into the overly synthetic side of colognes.20 minutes and I was getting pissed.My thought was this stuff is starting to stink.One hour latter and I was trying to wash it off.
I just took a smell from the twist up sprayer that Fragrance Split gives you,which is nice,and if only Bright Neroli stayed that way I would be happy. Sadly though,it doesn't. You get what you pay for.
Myself I would rather pay up for Acqua Di Parma's Colonia or Annick's Neroli . Both are nice. Then there's Le Gallion's Cologne too.
Sad to say it, but I am afraid to even give Bright Neroli away.I will though.It might work for someone else,just not me.
I would like to add that I generally shy away from reviews,but I thought that I should regarding Bright Neroli .
19th April, 2018
This is a pleasant synthetic neroli with lemon. Quite light and fizzy.
Quite generic though and this is a theme running through the recent Ferrari releases.
In isolation a certain thumbs up. And it lasts.
However, Hermes tres fraiche , Cartier Declaration Eau (and bleu bois) are both more accomplished and classier and the same price. Creed's Neroli Sauvage is the ultimate but is overpriced and has unforgivable longevity issues.

Fragrance: 3.25/5
Projection: 3.75/5
Longevity: 4/5
12th February, 2018
Versatile great stuff! Not the best citrus scent I have but definitely the one I'll grab in a hurry.
17th December, 2017
A very good clone of Neroli Portofino. The price is a major plus. Very zesty and fresh. An Ambroxide gem. 8/10
16th October, 2017
What's not to like? This is my favorite neroli scent for sure, as usually I'm not much of a fan of the bitter, white citrus flower. However, Ferrari's seems to be paired with a wonderfully fruity citrus component and what results is a bright, cheerful neroli fragrance with a bit of a watery texture, and a light, sparkling crystal quality. While I find it a relatively simple scent, and very linear, it's the kind of smell that's hard to dislike. My only complaint about Bright Neroli is that its projection is on the weaker side. While I still catch nice wafts of it from time to time, it could be stronger. While available, this goes for about $40 online, which is definitely worth it, in my opinion. If you're looking for something fresh with a different twist to your standard lemons and aquatic blues, this is a great option. Thumbs up. 8/10
12th October, 2017

• USD $8.99
  • Time Left: 6 days

Ferrari Bright Neroli

• USD $46.00 HIGHEST BID
  • Listing Type: Auction – 7 Bid(s)
  • Time Left:

Bright Neroli by Ferrari Man Fragrance 100 ml / 3.3 oz 99% Full

• USD $69.90
  • Time Left: 22 days

Member images of Ferrari Bright Neroli

There are no member images of Ferrari Bright Neroli yet. Why not be the first?